Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I think Temple-Olga runs are more fun than Forest-Falz myself.

I think what turns people away from ep II is its greater difficulty level.

I think Ep II is far better then ep I out of opinion, just in that I think the levels are much more free and open and the level layout is very cool and makes you want to keep playing.

Most of the people who own this owned a DC version, and I think people just dont like change

You Need The D? Then You Need Me! Vitamin_D's Avatar

On 2003-03-09 20:41, CajunSamurai wrote:

Another factor may be that there are no rare monsters in any of the new EP2 levels (Gal Da Val levels and Seabed)... That's a big dissapointment to me, since I spend a lot of time hunting for rare monsters on EP1.

Wel there ARE actually Blue and Yellow Meriacols. I've seen both. But I don't think they drop anything rare...so you have a point But I actually like Episode 2 more simply based on the fact that I've been playing Episode one for YEARS. So it's somethin new. I still play Episode 1, but I'd prefer 2. And like mentioned before, I thin k difficulty is also another factor, but ah well. To each his own.

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

I never really platedd episode II too much uni I was in Ultimate and not strong enough to beat Falz. Maybe I made a very big mistake by doing this. I was over lv 100 and I was layig the temple. I knew that there would be a heinus amount of lillies spitting Megid at me so I strapped on 4 resist Devil's and off I went. I did find a Mil Lilly(Dropped me a victor axe) stupid peice of crap!! The only problem I ever had was beating the Gol Gryphon. I couldn't figure out why I was dying in one hit. Then someone told me to stay way from it. LOOL I guess I'm a retard. Maybe i shouldn't have been fighting it @ lv. 107 either....

I DON'T PLAY ANYMORE DONT IM ME!

Well I'm was on Ultimate and I wanted good quick exp. Heat Sword and Forest runs for me~. That and Ultimate Deathbed scares me!

Queen of the Damned
    inside my work, a Video game store called Game Crazy (am I not lucky?!?)

I would have no clue why. I think that episodeII is very awesome, and a lot of fun. Plus, I think that Olga is MUCH cooler than Falz any day. I just cant stop praising how well Olga was designed, and how much better and harder he is than Falz, (IMHO) Olga is just the coolest boss!

PSO Assassin
    NYC, Staten Island (the forgotten borough)

Ult Seabed online hurts me.

Not banned

The challenge of Episode II is what I yearn for. I played Dreamcast forever and I know Forest through Falz all to well. It's just not that much of a challenge anymore finding your way through areas which you already know. Getting lost sometimes brings a thrill of anticipation to me.

I find myself liking Ep2 alot more lately. I just need to get stronger. ^w^

A Force To Be Reckoned With

I personally do not care for EP2 because it is a money blackhole for an android or a force the item drop rate seems to be a lot lower so by the time i have to go back to buy fluids or mates i haven't picked up enough to sell to found my fluid or mate addiction and i have to dip in to my funds in my bank more often then i care to in one night i burned 130000 mesta doing EP2 that is just to much for my likeing