How are protransers in AoI? The reason I ask is because whenever I play with the usual people I play with they all say how protranser is not a good idea and that I should go fortegunner. I really like PT though and love the versatility+traps. So is PT dramatically buffed in AoI or do they still fall short of a party's expectations? And also (yeah this is a stupid question but I just came back from a long break) are fighgunners still outnumbering everyone else and mostly populated by noobs? If not I may go back to that.

Thanks!
    Xen

PTs. ex traps=awesome, and pt only.
    thats good.
    S ranks for all the weps they have now.
    thats reaaaaaally good.
    stats? i have no idea
    thats ?????

fighgunners are not the most populated, from what ive seen its a tie between FF, FT, and figh.

and no, most of us are not noobs anymore.
    MOST!
    *i am awesome*
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

I'm def turning my fF into a tranny for AOI. They get all the S ranks my fF wants and then some nice extras.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

On 2007-09-27 04:49, Alpha-Hunter wrote:
    I'm def turning my fF into a tranny for AOI. They get all the S ranks my fF wants and then some nice extras.
    Careful. You will do significantly less damage with everything. Make sure that you adopt the other PT weapons to try to even things out.

For power mongers, Protranser isn't the best class to choose at the moment. In the expansion, I remember seeing them having a significcant attack power boost which will REALLY lay down the pain but nowhere near as much as say, the forté classes that you're mixing it in with.

Also, the exclusive access to certain traps makes Protransers awesome for controlling large amounts of enemies and/or bosses. Heh, with Anga Jabroga, there won't be many things a Protranser can't do aside from buff other party members and heal party memebers more than 10/20 times!

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Protransers are effective in any situation, except robots (when there are party members using killer shot).

In most missions there are enemies with very high HP, that are melee resistant, or ranged resistant. in these cases PTs ability to switch attack types, and use DoTs/traps make them just as damaging, if not more damaging than a fortefighter.

for you run-of-the-mill enemies (no resistance): yeah, fortefighters have the edge.