View Poll Results: Where do you stand on this issue?

I enter missions with 10 Scape Dolls. I find it rude to go int

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enter missions with 10 Scape Dolls.

30 21.90%
  • I enter missions with at least 5 Scape Dolls.

39 28.47%
  • I enter missions with at least 1 Scape Doll.

30 21.90%
  • I don't carry Scape Dolls.

38 27.74%
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

On 2007-10-08 20:06, Wallin wrote:
    On 2007-10-08 20:02, Schubalts wrote:
    Real teammates would revive you at the first available chance.
    I think some of the time people honestly don't notice. If you've never played a healer at all before in an MMO, there's usually not a reason to keep an eye on the health bars. I've seen similar situations in other games where the party would be following the leader and one member would get stuck, lag, or get lost and no one even noticed.

And then there are the people who are trigger happy and just don't give a darn as long as they can keep mashing the attack buttons with that creepy gleam in their eyes...
    Both, quoted for truth.

I still carry around 10 scape dolls, but that's because I play alone 99% of the time. There's rarely anyone there to revive me.

In a party setting I'd imagine that I'd still carry my scape dolls with me. There always the chance that none of my party members will have moons, and since I play FT and am largely a support character, I'd like to be able to get right back up if I die and go back to supporting my team rather than having to wait for somebody to come to my aid. I wouldn't be bothered at all by having to revive other members. I just don't want them to have to worry about me. ^.^

Marshmallow | Female Newman lvl. 143
    Fortetecher lvl. 20 | Acrotecher lvl. 20 | Wartecher lvl. 10 | Masterforce lvl. 4 (lol)
    Other characters: Tulip (beast FF), Holly Bee (human PT), and Morning Chimes (cast GT).

I carry both dolls and moons. I'm nowhere near the level cap though I do S-rank missions regularly, and never have more than 150k at any time, but I don't consider dolls to be "too expensive"; I consider them a safeguard and a way not to overburden everyone else in the party, who might be busy not trying to die themselves to notice you are down. That said, I have strange luck and whenever I solo for an hour or so I will find at least one doll (once I found two in a group of three boxes!) so I don't have to spend too much on them; I have so many in fact I regularly have 10 on my PM and a couple more in the common box, in addition to those I'm running around with. Now, pretty much no one plays looking to die, which is why it generally doesn't bother me using moons on someone, not even if I run out; of course, if that happens it means that either we're doing something wrong, or that the dying player is biting more than he/she can chew.

I carry maybe 2-3 scape dolls to some far away place. After those are done I dont really bother stocking up unless Im soloing. Also I carry moon X, I seen to find them a lot so might as well use the good stuff.

i carry dolls and scapes, though that may be a side affect from playing a PSO HUcast where i needed to bring a full set of heals into almost any mission i played.
    plus i like jumping right back up from death instead of laying around waiting who knows how long for someone to moon me

I dont carry scapes. sorry i never got any haxeta i cant afford them. And im capped so i dont mind waiting for someone to moon me back to life. and when im a techer im mainly a healer. anyone that has played with me here knows that. so i think all the money us techers save you hunters in trimates more than makes up for the one slow moon that you use. i believe that if everyone carried moons and not scapes, then ppl would be on the reviving alot faster. i blame sega for putting scape dolls in npc shops. i mean even if they just put the board in the synth shop that would turn down the usage of them alot more and it would work more towards teamwork. but thats just my 2 cents

Current Characters
    l_Will_l, Human Ma. (Lvl 50) HU12/ FF02- 360, Online
    l_Will_l, Cast Ma. (Level 150) RA11/ FG20/ GM20 - 360, Online
    l_Amanda_l, Newman Fe. (Level 50) FO10/ FT3- 360, Online
    l_Will_l, Beast Ma. (Level 82) HU10/ RA10/ FI3/ FF7/ FG10 - 360, Online

I'll still use them. If I run out in a party, obviously theres nothing I can do about it, until I get to the item NPC.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

what is ur player name so I can BL you, googlebonker?

I don't expect people to carry 10 scapes all the time, but I do expect them to carry at least 1. The only way i'm gonna be carrying moons is that if the loot is set on random or set in order.

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

I play on 360 so naturally I have 7-10 scapes always. I never buy moons, but i keep what i find, so i usually have 10 of each moon as well. if someone dies with no scape, i usually moon them.
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF