Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

LOL Twin.

No, theres nothing wrong with that, well, not really.

The problem with that guild was that we started it on a lark. It was me, and three other people, and we were the kings of the Battle.net Official Diablo boards. We OWNED those web boards...

but then, the kids starting coming. Our Diablo channel consisted of about 10 members, and 20 "Troublemakers". Because I was one of the "founding members" I was targeted, and my temper was far worse back then, causing me to snap at whomever "slighted" me. It was bad all around. We even had PKs who applied for membership anonymously and would pk us in our own games. That happened so many times that we eventually stopped taking apps altogether.

Funny how I can laugh at it all now

Veteran Fighter

Like mome huh? Remind me not to fight De Rol Le with you. On the other hand, my character is most likely gonna be wussier. Oh well, that means more of a challenge! Even if I have less than half the power I need just to use a simple saber, and goomas take like 20 hits! Suck level 1 fire spell evil beasties!

Hehe.. I could never get into diablo1. Always would be BAFFLED at how my friends could play it for hours on end, when I play it for 15 min and instantly get bored.. *shrug*

Same with diablo2, but me and a bud were hooked, played it for about 3 days straight, until we beat it, then it went into the closet.. plus my old uo friend (the other PK from atlantic, actually) told me multiplayer was really lame, PVP consisted of whoever hits first is dead and such.. that, combined with early battlenet probs turned me off.

Anyway, if you ever decide on where to play at, email/icq/pm or whatnot me and I'll check it out if you want.. I haven't ever really had a stable place to play online, and I dare not play public games at my first ship, Titania; and now that Pucks' the battle-front for WW3, I'm open for new places.

Isn't there some kind of agreement about harassment? I think you can get serial numbers banned, no? I think I'd be that petty... Just to f#!% another guy over that's screwing with my fun. Anyway, I can't just foil looters by using my Daggers -50% Dark anymore? You mean I have to contend with a bunch of morons that are gonna try to BSOD me? Why does this remind me of l@m0r IRC newking? S#!%, that sucks!

I remember doing something similar to the Dagger -50% Dark in Diablo - playing a sorcerer using crappy equipment and mana shield. Club of the fool, cap of the jackal, something like that... they all had minuses.

Whatever, these guys are pathetic. I'm not gonna put up with them. I have better things to do, like get some lovin' from my girl, rather than worry about a silly video game and a bunch of silly little kiddies.

I'd like to play with you sometime, Sheograth. BiZz@tCh! is my main char (HUnewearl, lvl 100), but I also use a RAcaseal every so often named Melpomene - she should be at about level 31, or so. If I see you, I'll say hi.

You got a Deal Pollo. Your little girl looks cute, I haven't seen many Red Heads, and she has the same hairstyle as my Level 50 Huntress.

But you know, I went to the Web Board that Ambrai linked to in her "Naver" post down below. The link was dead, but it did re-direct me to the forum proper. I was not shocked to see two of this boards "Potty Mouths" as regular visitors there. (Names will be withheld)

Its funny, because one thread was replied to by one of the regulars here (Only a regular in the way that he spams messages all the time)

It went like this:

Poster #1: I want to give an opa opa mag to my level 1, would it look strange? Could I convince people that its real and that I "Got it from my level 100 character"?

Poster #2: Good luck trying to do that!

PSO World Regular: F*** that! If they say sumthin, just PK em.

Real intelligent....

that really sucks...i was just getting into the whole puck-9 thing and now it's done for...*sigh*...

most days it takes me a good 30-45 mins to find decent ppl to play with, so maybe you could hook me up with the location, if not thats ok

i think i'm gunna just ditch the US servers altogether and play on the EU ones or something, cause this is getting rediculous

YAY! It's all my fault too YAY!

Aussie RAcast Battler

Hmm.. a shame for newbies in the wings like me. I am still waiting for my PSO to ship from England, and was hoping to meet up with you guys.

Anyway, I find it quite interesting actually.. as long as a BSOD doesn't wipe your character (remember, we know how to backup again - good work Sega, you solved JACK), and a freeze doesn't do to much too you.. then it actually is a bit of fun. Sure, I'd hate it, but look at what you wrote.. you actually had to run to a teleporter for your life! How cool is that? Not "Ooh crap, I'm in trouble, just disconnect" or "just save then try it later" or something. You actually had try to get out of that land before you were caught! Real danger you will feel, not just something you can catch up on in typical PSO style. They had you worried, panicked, then relieved.. you made it out alive!

And that sounds a bit like gameplay to me.

Just to let you know I was in a lobby where pretty much everyone seemed to throw around spells. I thought to run but curiosity got the better of me and I purposely walked into the midst of the casting.

You suffer no damage whatsoever from the spells though you can be affect by a side effect such as being frozen in Ice. It lasts its normal duration and wont even interupt you if your occupied at the command counter. After like 5 minutes the guys got bored because no one reacted and they left. So fear them not. They can do no "real" harm.

Locke the Force

Rappy Hunter

Without explaing how point by point, let me say there IS a way to cause the entire lobby to crash giving everyone in the lobby the BSOD.

Don't hang around in a lobby with people casting magic.