iiight well i got like 3 open slots in my party so whos joining me ??? i got 2 that kno who they are im just saying who else got the balls to play lol i kno another group of hackers thats goin to be playin in the event and im trying to match up to them so who joining me???? do u want cherry or dj to win first??? i dont think so >.>

The First

There is no first and I'm not competitive. I'm already better than everyone so I don't need to prove it ^.^ circular logic is fun

lmfao u aint better than me lol i can finish any S2 mission in minutes solo so come on homei lol plus like im saying 2 slots open and theres something to be competitive about is the song of death so yea remember that

umm pretty sure the gm already said were not getting a leader board. and hinted at everyone getting the song of death

Current Characters
    l_Will_l, Human Ma. (Lvl 50) HU12/ FF02- 360, Online
    l_Will_l, Cast Ma. (Level 150) RA11/ FG20/ GM20 - 360, Online
    l_Amanda_l, Newman Fe. (Level 50) FO10/ FT3- 360, Online
    l_Will_l, Beast Ma. (Level 82) HU10/ RA10/ FI3/ FF7/ FG10 - 360, Online

wat GM helper bot? that noob doesnt even kno im still around playing and shyt

The First

#1 everyone who completes all missions gets song of death
    #2 I'm better than you just by shear fact can play within the constraints of the game and end up with the same results, maybe over a longer period of time, but enjoyment is not to be rushed anyways so in the end I win out ^.^ As far as Cherry and the others... my cat says meow to them

lol i used to play legit but after i got banned for having the S ranks i stoped playin legit i found it boring as hell plus why do i want to spend 100 hours doin stupid shyt when i can do the same amount of effort in 25hrs? tell me that and trust me i was one of the best figunners back in the day now i just dont give a fuck

I can't see this thread going anywhere productive. If you're looking for a group, try checking out the Player Matchup section. Please think before you post.