Was there one or two? I can't recall.

I'm just wondering because, if there was two, and aoi comes out on the 20th like we think, we could totally rip apart the last week of the cup...

I belive they split in 2. One was the gameplay updates, and the other the room functionality. I'm not 100% that those were the exact updates, but I know it was 2.

Looked it up myself. =P

There was two. The first had the changes to types, base stats, weapon damage, pa rebalances, Just attacks, ect.

Second one that came the week after had the Level, type, and PA cap increase, burn EX traps in shops, shop search enhancer, ect.

So yea,
    Nov 9: First pre aoi update/final week.
    Nov 16: Second update, 1up end.
    Nov 20th AoI

Unless I'm mistaken/They combine both updates into one and release it on the 16th.

There was also several maints after that where they fixed things that got messed up. Most likely you guys will get it all in one update or if not, two very close together updates. The 2nd update didn't even happen til just before the release of AotI and that's what allowed people that got it early to be able to get on with it.

"There was also several maints after that where they fixed things that got messed up."

I remember that picture or someone dead in their own room. xD

On 2007-10-19 20:41, HFlowen wrote:
    Looked it up myself. =P

There was two. The first had the changes to types, base stats, weapon damage, pa rebalances, Just attacks, ect.

Second one that came the week after had the Level, type, and PA cap increase, burn EX traps in shops, shop search enhancer, ect.

So yea,
    Nov 9: First pre aoi update/final week.
    Nov 16: Second update, 1up end.
    Nov 20th AoI

Unless I'm mistaken/They combine both updates into one and release it on the 16th.
    or that date too is a Lie and they push it as well till 2008...

Well, on 1up.com (http://www.1up.com/do/club?pager.off...&clubid=112736) Milkman is explaining the 1up Cup in the club forum, and he mentions, "It's a 4 week event, beginning on 10/19 as Sega unlocks a new mission every week, leading up to the release of their upcoming expansion, Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of Illuminus."

Maybe Sega told them, and they didn't know not to release the info? Hopefully!
    Xtian | Small Wonder | Ari | Madus