Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 360 Servers?

Thanks omega! I had finally worked out a strategy - albeit a panicky screaming one - so that I could search for a Quick for a friend whilst soloing the EX mission. Did a multitude of runs yesterday, found one, thought that would be a good time to finally get some sleep, then come back today and the big, beautiful world of PSU servers have run off and left me. Didn't even leave a note.

Thanks for the welcome and hope to catch you ingame sometime...

On 2007-10-29 14:26, Mr_Reverend wrote:
    Thanks for the welcome and hope to catch you ingame sometime...
    I won't be back on the game for another couple months or so, but maybe by then you'll be about my level

If I ever manage to get back on, heh...(I'm laughing to keep away the tears)

I had this issue.

Turn off your xbox, unplug it and your router, Wait about 5 minutes. Then start it all back up again and it worked great.

Fingers crossed that helped

BTW, add my gamertag Elaniel ifyou'd like

Elaniel, my new-found-also-from-the-UK friend, I shall give that a try right now. Wish me luck...

Shall throw you a FR anyway for when I *do* get back on! Am managing to keep a positive outlook so far...

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

On 2007-10-29 13:51, Mr_Reverend wrote:
    ...I'm going to search through these forums before retiring with a cup of tea and season 3 of Transformers (Gen1, naturally) to keep me company.
    Maybe you need more Energon Cubes!!!!!

We all need more energon cubes! Energon FTW! If it wasn't for those pesky Decepticons and their meddling kids...*mutter*

Hehe, cool man. Cool

Elaniel, if my arms reached from Leics to Coventry I'd hug you. In a manly way, obviously. Switching everything off at once - who woulda thought it, eh?

Well, I'm back in the game now and happy as something very happy indeed. One good thing has come from all this though...it's found me a friendly and active forum to haunt. Many, many thanks to all of you who helped me in my darkest hour...

Look forward to speaking and partying with you all soon!

No, don't kill the thread yet, I'm having exactly the same problem, except now it's gotten worse, and instead of pausing, and telling me it's under maintenance, as soon as I'm on the connect screen, a little message is waiting for me 'cannot connect to psu server' and happens again and again. ARGH killing me.