Kametoze
    Vil de vears(when with noobs)
    Rainbow Beast(when with noobs)
    Bots are a given
    Shargreece
    Tengohs - melee resistant
    That desert bot-boss
    Jarbas(kinda)
    The only ones I agree with are Jarba if you're like solo'ing vs. a mob of 2+. Kametoze gets wrecked since it's easy to do an assload of damage before knocking it down (just retreat from the Dambarta afterwards no big deal) and Bots, I agree on the Vears/RB with noobs thing if they keep spamming knockbacks to keep making em spin otherwise they get wrecked too, Shargreece has like the lowest HP in the game so their melee resistance doesn't help them at all. Magas used to be anti-fF but Majarra fixed that.

And a Gunner with a decent ice melee weapon + good PA > Buffed Vandas.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gen2000 on 2007-10-31 04:11 ]</font>
    The Storm Is About To Rage
    Ship 9
    Male Human - HU65 | FI64 | BR65
    Female Newman - FO65 | HU40 | TE65 | FI65 | BR65 | RA33
    Female Cast - RA65 | GU65 | HU65 | BR47

this doesn't really cheer u up but...

i got bored of fighgunner in a week..... then i switched to protranser and stayed onm that for a while (i love the weaps they can use)

but when the 1up cup came out i switched to FF cuz transers really arnt that helpful in those missions (cept 4 traps) but once Aoi comes out im switchin right back.....

Haven't got the mad aiming needed for majarra against Magas down yet.

Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

on the subject of vanda's...I think you guys are getting great support from your FO's. I run in FO-less parties a good bit, and solo a good bit. In these scenarios it becomes clear just how anti fF vanda's are.

I have used yo-yo daggers, bogga robado, anga durega, and rising strike on them. I have a collection of 8* and 9* weapons, with %s in the 18-29% range. I have a 50% fire gigaline. Even with this armor a high level kamatoze can inflict burn. Yes, I run around behind them, yes I keep them on thier back, and YES I am able to keep a few of them down. It's just a question of resource allocation. I cost me far to many Photon charges/antimates to to so.

about these enemies:

Kametoze: multiple hit areas and non melee resistant. if you are wearing fire armor they are an issue. if not they tend not to be.

Vil de vears(when with noobs): agree

Rainbow Beast(when with noobs): No one uses green weapons on these guys. I don't get it. I am going out of my way to buy a green muktrand with a few grinds, only to have the fire rifle guys shoot him, or worse some newb whips out a dark weapon :-/

Bots are a given: yes

Shargreece: not so much, they have low HP, and there are a few PAs that knock them out of the sky with every hit.

Tengohs - melee resistant: YES!

That desert bot-boss: hmmm...with his base intact fFs do quite well agianst him. If you have a python you can hit for 300/shot standing at close-ish range. This boss isn't very fun for anyone really... but as soon as you have more than 1 in the party, at least he is not always targeting you.

Jarbas(kinda): Absolutely. a single jarba is not an issue, but there is rarel a single jarba. the fact that they are a fire enemy that uses dambarta is just cruel.

Tengohgs aren't an issue. Yeah, they're melee resistant... but not dangerous in the least. Gravity Break and Spinning Strike (my best sabers are a store-bought Rapier +8 and Frying Pan +5, so I'm good against the Ice ones too) beat the pants off of handgunning for damage... they might even be pretty close to Fortegunner using shotgun. IIRC my shotgun damage is like 5x300, vs 1/2 Gravity Break @ 900x2 (doing the first move only for PP conservation, obviously) or 1/2 Spinning Strike ~700x2 (first part's 600s and second is 800s).
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

The flying bastards are just annoying. Way too much running around. That said it's just based on my usual experiences with them.
    On 2007-10-31 09:56, SolomonGrundy wrote:
    on the subject of vanda's...I think you guys are getting great support from your FO's. I run in FO-less parties a good bit, and solo a good bit. In these scenarios it becomes clear just how anti fF vanda's are.
    You just want let up with that huh?

Ok I'll let it go. You win(for now =P).
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

I play in FO-less parties alot vs. Vandas, still have no trouble with them and no I'm not rolling with 50% weapons/armors. Oh well, guess it's best to just let that go.
    The Storm Is About To Rage
    Ship 9
    Male Human - HU65 | FI64 | BR65
    Female Newman - FO65 | HU40 | TE65 | FI65 | BR65 | RA33
    Female Cast - RA65 | GU65 | HU65 | BR47