Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shouldn't it be your responsibility to check if the amount he offered was what he said he would? It only takes a few seconds to count the zeros if you don't just finalize the trade.

He did count zeros. That's how he knew the guy took off a zero just before confirming in the trade window.

This person tried buying a friend's armour for 80mil too (well, 10mil, then 20, then 50, then 80). We didn't know the person was a scammer, but thankfully my friend wasn't interested. Definately watch out for this person though.

To be honest, locking a thread about someone scamming players is protecting their identity, it's somewhat stupid if you ask me.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

He traded a friend of mine 80mil for their Rappy Suit (with no 0-dropping either), but my friend didn't get any of the meseta.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Could that mean he's one of them as well?

All of the wannabe mods need to shut up and let them handle it. If you want to let him know it's generally not allowed here, fine, but don't act like a prick. Personally, this is doing the community a favor, though.

Somebody offered to pay 5 million for my alt's me/quick yesterday. I hadn't planned on trading it, but for that much, I figured I was making out well. So I put the me/quick in and the guy puts the 5 million meseta in as well, but just after trying to confirm it, he took a 0 off and tried to get it from me for 500k. Then he blamed *me* for trying to scam him by selling it for 5 million after someone told him they're going for about 2 million. I didn't check his ID number, but it may have been the same person.

OMG!! There are actually scammers in PSUniverse!? How can people do something like that..

If you feel someone is scamming you, use the appropriate report forms on the official site. Include whatever information you can and the GMs will handle it. Warning about scamming on here generally doesn't do much good.