Thread: It works

Hey guys, I've had a gameshark for a couple of months and have recently heard of "giget" casting spells and dropping items in the ships. This sounded pretty neat to me so I decided to pull out my gameshark for the FIRST time on PSO to see if you can actually do this. After searching a while for some codes that might make this happen I found some that would seem to do the trick. After putting them in and putting back PSO I went online. I tried some spells out and it turned out it worked! A question though. Can it actually take away hp? I Foie and it seemed to have a 43 right by it after it hit a guy. Thx.

I'd strongly suggest not playing around with it. First off, it has been shown to occasionally screw up other player's color tables who are in the lobby when you do it, and on rare occasions it also has locked up people's DC (according to some of the hackers who created it to begin with).

Plus, that's a ridiculously obvious red flag to any SEGA employees who are monitoring the servers that you are hacking around with their servers, and that can't be a good thing, especially what with SEGA starting to crack down (or so the rumors have it).