Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Dagger of Serafi drops from Bel Pannons I believe, just like in the first game. <.<
    Beaches and shores.

On 2007-11-21 12:12, Fatima wrote:
    er...but thats not very fun is it? That would only make me hate the online mode more. XD
    It's not very fun as it is right now. Instead of grinding for items online with possible friends, you grind for items by yourself. With no one to talk to. Yeah that sure is fun and exciting.

Ama + Okami Ama = no relation Fatima's Avatar

On 2007-11-21 12:32, Mawile wrote:
    On 2007-11-21 12:12, Fatima wrote:
    er...but thats not very fun is it? That would only make me hate the online mode more. XD
    It's not very fun as it is right now. Instead of grinding for items online with possible friends, you grind for items by yourself. With no one to talk to. Yeah that sure is fun and exciting.
    1.Don't have to grind as hard
    2. Not everyone has the friends (or the level) to grind for what they want or need.

On 2007-11-21 07:48, Kinako78 wrote:
    On 2007-11-21 02:13, ThEoRy wrote:
    On 2007-11-20 22:12, mizukage wrote:
    On 2007-11-20 22:00, TranceZiggy wrote:
    Honestly.. I don't see why people play Offline.. At all.. Apart from Story Mode.

Seriously.
    I can understand your point of view.. However, that won't change the fact that PSU extra mode was simply amazing, especially the fact that the effort isn't wasted, because AOI enables file transfer..
    Says the one who has never played online and has no idea what they are talking about...
    Does that mean you'll listen to someone who has played online? Ok, then.

Ahem...at times when I want to be online on my computer (like right now), playing PSU Extra Mode is what I like to do sometimes. It's not as good as playing online, but it's far from being bad. And I have Whitill Wings.
    Perhaps, I have never played the online, but that doesn't mean I know nothing about it. I have to admit that my knowledge of the online PSU is just as in-depth as my knowledge of extra mode PSU. On the contrary, it doesn't really matter either way, not that I care..

1.Don't have to grind as hard
    2. Not everyone has the friends (or the level) to grind for what they want or need.
    Loool. You still have to grind for it, you still live a lonely existance about it, and there's no real use for them anyway since you're offline.

No one told you to not make friends, and not to level. The online game is more about everyone's level than personal level.