Okay, so for those of us that use the trick with the leader Go Vahra's AI glitch to level bullets while AFK using turbo, we found out that the new flinching effect all bullets have screws up the plan because it cancels Resta and it moves the Go Vahra 1 pixel, and eventually, out of firing range entirely.

So, tonight, I discovered that there is a spot where you can get a leader Go Vahra pinned against a corner where he can't move. Try Scarred Planet A or S and get to one of the bridges/square rooms with the sharp corners in the walls. Trap a leader Go Vahra in one of those corners, face it diagonally, and unload.

Keep in mind that due to the flinching cancelling Resta, this only works with Tenora weapons, because other weapons regenerate PP too fast. Also watch out for status effects landing with the reduction in enemy stamina. I've gotten it to work on a non-shielded leader Go Vahra leveling ice dualies, but there have been a few close calls, so if you don't want to risk it, get a shielded one.

Yea, just need a spot where he can't move forward or backwards and a gun that takes 2 or more ticks to fire one shot. (power charge or skill saver works for smaller weapons)

I'm in mad beasts S2 in uni2 right now leveling shotgun bullets if you want to look at how my vahra is set up. PM me for pass.

EDIT: Also, I don't think you can land an SE on leader vahras.... I've afk leveled bow bullets overnight and they're always alive in the morning. He has a shield icon too though, that might be why.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HFlowen on 2007-11-28 21:23 ]</font>

Um you can land SOME SE's on leader types. its enemies with Sheild icons that are immume to SE's inflicted by Bullets ( isay this as Trap SE's do work)

Hunter...born again GUARDIAN.

any sugestions on some good controllers with turbo buttons for PC?

On 2007-11-29 11:31, ApolloAltair wrote:
    any sugestions on some good controllers with turbo buttons for PC?
    No, but check out this thread a few posts down on the first page.

Hunter...born again GUARDIAN.

ahh thank you much.