Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Not fair, when are they going to merge the 360 with pc/ps2? I'm so lonely with an average of 3 stars

On 2007-12-01 23:51, EtherForce wrote:
    Not fair, when are they going to merge the 360 with pc/ps2? I'm so lonely with an average of 4 stars
    Fix'd (lots of players on their own unis too, there's party in every uni )

Who needs 534257 stars when all you need is 6 players for a full party?

On 2007-12-02 00:18, SylviaEspada wrote:
    On 2007-12-01 23:51, EtherForce wrote:
    Not fair, when are they going to merge the 360 with pc/ps2? I'm so lonely with an average of 4 stars
    Fix'd (lots of players on their own unis too, there's party in every uni )

Who needs 534257 stars when all you need is 6 players for a full party?
    True. All you need is 6 players - But it is the player shop aspect that is great about having more.

This is why I enjoy playing on the JP servers so much ..I play with the same people everyday but at the same time I benefit from super cheap market prices. The best of both worlds essentially

More people also means more chance to find buddies to play the mission you want with. This is the reason why I quitted the PC/PS2 version and switched to the 360 one. And I don't regret anything at all. Really.

www.myspace.com/ agnostic_rememberance Aren't I s

Its nice to see more people playing. However, after 4-5 hours of playing, I usually get pretty bored. But I guess I'm just used to it all by now.

How's this for a reaction:

It's nice to see that a game I enjoy is more popular than it was prior. Hopefully this will lead to better service, communication, and attention for all US players from sega.

meh, even if PC/PS2 only gets an Average of 4 stars, Thats still more than enough people for me to party with.

And still room for more when EU PS2 players get AoI.. if they haven't already quitted by then :/. Thats all anybody does on our servers. One thing thier community has over us, and it's obvious: They have a lot more committed/loyal players.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

so u guys get to play with the people from europe.

I don't think the population of the PC/PS2 version is bad at all. I always see people around to party with... I don't need a million full universes to make me happy, lol.

The reason the 360 version is so popular, though, is because the average player can find the demo of the game up on Live even without seeing any advertisement of it... which can lead them to buying the full game if they like it...

The PC/PS2 version doesn't really have any sort of advertisement or marketing going for it... so the 360 version is lucky there thanks to Live.

Also, the 360 version has more population because it's based on 3 regions. US, EU, and JP...

I don't care for playing with Japanese players... at all. So a bonus for the PC/PS2 side is that I can always talk to someone in my own language..

(Not to mention I don't have to deal with 360 slowdown etc etc...)

I bought PSU for the 360 at the same time I bought the PC version and almost switched to the 360 when Haxeta was out of control, but I seriously couldn't deal with the decreased performance of the game compared to the PC version...

Wouldn't even consider touching the 360 version again with a 10 foot pole, increased population and all. (Unless ST fixes the slowdown problems...)
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.