Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

On 2007-12-02 10:50, Parn wrote:
    PSU options from the loader, to start off.
    Ok, here you go.
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...D/untitled.jpg
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Hmm... how are you connected to the internet? Through a router, or directly to the modem?

Netopia DSL modem with Earthlink. 3 meg download, I forget the upload. I know I could get a better connection, but I don't feel like changing yet.

If it helps, I'll also post the rest of my pc's specs, as pathetic as they will sound since I can't afford a new one.
    3 gig P4 HT
    1 gig Kingston pc3200 ram dual channel
    AGP (no PCI-E slots) ATI Radeon X-1650 pro
    Soundblaster Audigy 2.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

I'm trying to think of what else could possibly be causing it since you don't have a router and you say you've done everything that's listed on the tech support forum...

Any and all help is apreciated, Parn. Thanks.

All that screen tells me is that you can't connect to the server. Not that the server problem is their end. This "Error 51 Problem" is not a Sega problem that can be 'fixed'. All it is, is a fancy way of saying that you can't connect to the server, which yes- happens every so often in an online game.

Ugh. Parn has more patience than I do. If you would stop blaming Sega violently and abrasively for your own lack of understanding for the problem, that is 100% certainly on your end, more people than him would be willing to help you.

I'd suggest contacting your ISP.

On 2007-12-02 12:21, Sekani wrote:
    Had to do that yesterday to re-establish my IP number after the WINSOCK- LSIP fix they told us to try erased it.

And Repiard- let me ask one simple question. If it were truly on my end, wouldn't I not be able to play other online games such as RF Online that I was playng a couple of hours ago? I am only frustrated and angered at this. I don't blame you and I apologize if I have offended you, personally. It's not been 40 hours since I bought my license. All I want to do is use it before I waste that $9.99 and not get any of my 15 free days.

On 2007-12-02 12:21, Sekani wrote:
    As per your suggestion, I decided to try calling my ISP again now. They tested, and found it's not my connection. Everything is connected and active. Looks like it really IS in Sega's end this time.

On 2007-12-02 10:39, MrNomad wrote:
    Well, ok 1st of all, what made you think ST WASN'T going to drip us updates? Just because its an expansion?
    I don't think the problem lies in being given updates over time... So long as it's actually new stuff (hi there, PS2 users).

I think the biggest issue is that people were kinda expecting most, if not all, of the content that's on the disc/downloaded package they purchased to be available from the get-go.

...The connection troubles, be they Sega's fault (see also: Logging in on the Xbox 360 version) or otherwise, certainly don't help quell the fact that so many people were blatantly decieved in such a fashion, though. :/

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."