Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Fortetechers never had the lead in DPS at any point.

On 2007-12-05 06:58, Reipard wrote:
    Last I heard, Fortetechers aren't getting level 50 PAs in online mode, ever.
    When did Sega deny Fortetechers will get level 50 PAs in any form?
    If we're going by that reasoning, when did they say they are getting them?

On 2007-12-05 06:52, Kietrinia wrote:
    On 2007-12-04 08:54, NuclearRanger wrote:
    At 50 PAs im sure fT will take the lead in DPS again..
    Last I heard, Fortetechers aren't getting level 50 PAs in online mode, ever.

I personally think that when an AcroTecher starts leaving their support/melee role, then it makes any Fortetecher in the party (without a Har/Quick) feel a bit useless, especially if their attacks aren't at a decent level.

None of my Zonde spells are past level 15, so any run of Awakened Serpent was really depressing if an AcroTecher was in the group.

It's kinda cruel making a ForteTecher with a staff find a Har/Quick so they can compete with the DPS of an AcroTecher.
    Or how about the DPS of a every class capable of melee in the game something everyone seems to forget.

I wouldnt be suprised if a GT using melee couldnt outdamage a FT.

Come on switch jobs or something people unless they fix JA melee will continue to beat techs period end of story.

Either you love teching enough to stick with it or you switch jobs thats the bottomline they are not going to switch it.

Side note if you go into Uni 1 and run randoms you run into alot of FT.

You are a Forte-class you dont see FF saying they want to go around Gunning and you dont see FG saying they want to go swinging a Axe.

So Forte or move on jeez.

If you are AT and only using techs=fail

Tired Cynic

What sucks about fT is how their signature weapon not only is of a currently sucky weapon type, but also needs 30, YES THIRTY, of a certain reclusive itemu. No idea what said itemu is though.

On 2007-12-05 07:15, Mewn wrote:
    What sucks about fT is how their signature weapon not only is of a currently sucky weapon type, but also needs 30, YES THIRTY, of a certain reclusive itemu. No idea what said itemu is though.
    Isn't Itemu that guy from YuGiOh?

Hurhurhur.

FT'll be cracking when the rod speed boost comes through, just you wait and see!

At the moment, acrotecher is not a support class. The entire point of its existence is for noobs to run around spamming their S-rank whips and Spinning Strike all day, then feeling awesome cause they can have their mags heal them for more than a dimate.

Hopefully when we get enemies with more than 5000 HP and acrotechers discover that they're getting outdamaged by every other class in the game, maybe then they'll learn their place.

Let's talk about the true balance issue here, which is how much easier it is to find Diad(u)s than Catilium. That's totally unfair

On 2007-12-05 07:16, Esufer wrote:
    On 2007-12-05 07:15, Mewn wrote:
    Isn't Itemu that guy from YuGiOh?

Hurhurhur.

FT'll be cracking when the rod speed boost comes through, just you wait and see!
    Is that what the fix is just a speed boost?

On 2007-12-05 07:28, Sekani wrote:
    At the moment, acrotecher is not a support class. The entire point of its existence is for noobs to run around spamming their S-rank whips and Spinning Strike all day, then feeling awesome cause they can have their mags heal them for more than a dimate.

Hopefully when we get enemies with more than 5000 HP and acrotechers discover that they're getting outdamaged by every other class in the game, maybe then they'll learn their place.

Let's talk about the true balance issue here, which is how much easier it is to find Diad(u)s than Catilium. That's totally unfair
    I dont think most Acrotechers dont know where they should fit in the Grand Scheme of things I think its the FT's that dont know where they fit in the grand scheme and complain about how they feel AT is broken when its not. Right now Melee is the easiest and most effective option available to all classes that can do decent damage bottomline.

Go full party Sacred Stream S take a AT with you watch him spam whip and watch numbers barely reach 200 per hit. But SE will spread without doubt but nobody runs Sacred Stream really.

On 2007-12-05 07:45, -Asheth- wrote:
    I dont think most Acrotechers dont know where they should fit in the Grand Scheme of things I think its the FT's that dont know where they fit in the grand scheme and complain about how they feel AT is broken when its not.
    On this I'll agree with you, but with the present mechanics of the game (e.g. weak-ass enemies) valuing killing speed over everything else, it's hard to see where a fortetecher fits in.

Go full party Sacred Stream S take a AT with you watch him spam whip and watch numbers barely reach 200 per hit. But SE will spread without doubt but nobody runs Sacred Stream really.
    Nobody does full parties anymore, really. There's no point to having more than four people. As for SE, I find that whips are unimpressive next to crossbows.

On 2007-12-05 08:00, Sekani wrote:
    As for SE, I find that whips are unimpressive next to crossbows.
    Newsflash: Guns are supposed to lay down status effects better. Why the Hell have rangers around when some whip guy can go nuts and do more damage? Whips are the only melee weapons that can deal reliable(Fryign Pan, Battle Fan, etc.) status effects.

My crossbow better not be outperformed by some melee weapon.