Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pm series?

really a bear at heart... that loves ellipses...

well if the PM has a high enough Battle experience it can change it's look and fighting style. The actual synth stats will stay the same however *is not 100% sure on this but is pretty sure*

Personally with may ranged PM I tried a couple types and the basic one seemed to work the best with me. She heals me alot and she is a good support.

so I can pick a tech fighting trend for my lv 100 armour bot, and she will be good? (so long as I get her battle exp up)

Absolutely, positively the MOST unlucky person!!! Raine_Loire's Avatar

On 2007-12-08 19:23, u_r wrote:
    yes I know that I have 3 level 100's. what I mean is the PM device you can buy from the NPC to change its fighting trends, there are 3 different fighting trends you can buy, one for striking that uses close combat, one for ranged that uses guns and the last is a tech trend that well, casts lol

I'm confused that if I use a "tech" trend fighting bot on my 100 armour PM, she would not be as usefull as if used that series on my 100 tech bot.

hope thats a little easier to understand I'm sorry
    That confused me more x_x

Hope teh pozzum answered it for you... Since you said you know that the synth stats only affect synthing, I'm lost as to what your question is.

haha it is a lil confusing isnt it.

thanks for help all hehe

really a bear at heart... that loves ellipses...

I think it's something like if you get it up to like 20 you can change it into anything you want *still not sure* but I think it's less for certain ones... I know I've seen a list somewhere... I don't really know I wish I could help you more.

ahh I have just gotten even more confused lol, I just bought a PM DEVICE GH451 for my armour bot, and wont allow me to feed it to her!!

what are my limitations on what series a 100 armour PM can be turned into , do I only have a choice of the 40 series?

Ooo I remember the list... and I happen to be bored ATM, I'll see if I can find it and I'll edit the post to add the link when I do ^_^

Edit 1: yeah your combat stat has to be a certain level to change out of the group of 10s that you are in.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raine_Loire on 2007-12-08 19:38 ]</font>

actually no, there's a list somewhere of what your combat level has to be to change to each pm class...

wait, I have to have a combat level to change to certain class's? I never knew that, I knew my bot had to be 80 in its synth before I could feed it one, but I never knew about the battle level!!

wow, if you find the link to that I would love you

its to hard to find info about this game