Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

The PC version has better graphics and no lag.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thanubis on 2007-12-09 02:08 ]</font>

Definitely more on the 360, from what I've heard (though I could be wrong, so don't quote me on this XD) the PC/PS2 has about a full universe on the highly populated times of day, and lately the 360's been having almost three full universes. And as other people have said, yes with the larger community comes more idiots, but that's normal for any MMO. And as far as kid's screaming in the mic, I can't say I've ever had that happen to me o.O Either way, theres plenty of people, and I'm sure it won't be hard to make some friends (though to be honest, it probably wouldn't be too hard to do on the PC/PS2 either, since you only need five other people to party with, so it shouldn't be a problem if you go that route either).
    X360

Zidane - Beast 150 - FF 20

Sigh.. so torn lol the only other thing i'm concerned with is getting a 360, (most likely the elite with the upgraded hardware) PSU and AoI, Xbox live, etc I would have to sell my current AoI for Pc and some other things and put of upgrading my computer for a bit longer...

PC/PS2 has richer people and easier to make money

Im gonna be honest doing the week , its 3 servers full around 12 pm central time. The kiddies aren't out of school. However on the weekend its gets at least 20 stars and sometimes 31( i wish i can take pics) thats with the kiddies. You can usually tell when they come on cause they start screaming ,. Yapping bout my weapon can do this ,and i made that blah blah blah . so take if from there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: susaru7 on 2007-12-09 04:24 ]</font>

Both servers are the same, as far as maturity/immaturity. The only difference is that PC/PS2 doesn't have mic support. So you get more 'Fft!' sounds as those same 'kids' spam chat bubbles with dumb stuff.

I've played both sides (I started on PC/PS2 back at launch, left for many months, and came back about a week ago, on 360.) I can honestly say I enjoy the 360 version a little better, but that's just a personal preference of performance and whatnot, and has nothing to do with either community.

Isn't there like a poll on the first page? Umm with votes that like umm says who has the most players and isnt this like umm topic 10 on this same subject? yea

Absolutely, positively the MOST unlucky person!!! Raine_Loire's Avatar

I agree, zig, I prefer the 360 version. And since most people on this forum are youngish anyway, the screaming kids won't bother them as much as it bothers me. I think from the way people talked when the game first came out, the xbox servers have calmed down a lot from the beginning as well. I heard a lot of horror stories of women harassed in parties when the guys heard their voices.

Any xbox live game you play is going to be full of kids. The funny stuff happens when you're on at like midnight or 1 AM GMT, and all these drunk English dudes come on. It's sooo hard to understand a drunk English dude! They're going off about wanker this and bloody that... It's hard not to laugh.

I left the ps2 version back when there were the spam wars between the "hackers" and all that drama, I can't say there's anything to compare to THAT excitement on the xbox ^_^

Quality Guaranteed

The 360 has lots of slowdown if you play it as intended; with sound on. I have it, and nobody can tell me otherwise. I know the difference between lag and slowdown, and the slowdown is horrible on 360. Same for PS2. There is little difference. The PC also has slowdown if your PC isn't a top-end model, but thankfully mine is. I much prefer PC even if we only have one universe full at peak. Why? The game runs fantastic so when I DO get a party, I don't have to turn the sound and music off because my system can't handle a full party doing their individual thing.

Speaking of 360, I need to cancel my license for that console today when I get off work. I keep forgetting to do it.

On 2007-12-09 02:02, DraconisWRX wrote:
    Sigh.. so torn lol the only other thing i'm concerned with is getting a 360, (most likely the elite with the upgraded hardware) PSU and AoI, Xbox live, etc I would have to sell my current AoI for Pc and some other things and put of upgrading my computer for a bit longer...
    Get it for PC then, this game's not worth all that expense.