Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast
    the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

made my first seizure wand(uransara) gonna stick with my serdotes until I grind it and the other two that I found.

Got my Vish Kuseb set (ice 36% and fire 32% whips) made

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I got another piece of evidence that I suck at grinding. The others one are a 3/3 and a 5/9.

I also got a room full of decorations while searching for a serafi. I've been waiting to hunt these for a year, since I sold mine to get my low level things when I first joined.

So, I've been playing with that same friend who got my Dagger of Serafi board...

Got Rappies two more times. Christmas Trees and Rappy Feathers and... holy shit, a Serafi Feather. WHICH HE GETS.

I got my own little piece of revenge though 'cause I got a Huge Cutter board. x3 Which he was after.
    I'll probably give it to him for Christmas though. >>

Don't really think it's an accomplishment, but I took my friends Blackbull from 3/9 to 4/4 ???

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

On 2007-12-17 00:57, Addark wrote:
    I got my own little piece of revenge though 'cause I got a Huge Cutter board. x3 Which he was after.
    He got a board that you want, and you got a board he got. It seems like you could trade now.

By the way, since you're both friends, why aren't you just giving each other the weapons? Unless both of you want each of the boards, it seems fairly selfish to keep them if your friend wants it.

On 2007-12-17 01:10, Zorafim wrote:
    He got a board that you want, and you got a board he got. It seems like you could trade now.

By the way, since you're both friends, why aren't you just giving each other the weapons? Unless both of you want each of the boards, it seems fairly selfish to keep them if your friend wants it.
    Yeah, we might still. :B But he already has ... at least one Huge Cutter. If anything I'll give it to him for Christmas because I don't like Swords.

He's been debating giving it to me for a while. It's 'cause I'm really just relishing in the irony; I don't care all that much that he got it and DAMN IT I WILL get another. XD Even if it kills me. I need something to hunt for and everything else seems like a waste because this is seasonal.

On 2007-12-17 01:10, Zorafim wrote:

If only more people thought like you, I'd probably play more random partys....

Really, I am still realling from 1up when same person in my the group I was for a dozen or so runs got 3 Uransara[B]'s... 'what you gonna do with those? I got a techer you know, maybe I can trade/buy one of those of you', 'sure, how much they worth 20mil? ok 20mil', 'wow thanks, thats cool of you selling it to me at that price'(didnt buy, my 1st one was given to me by a nice guy here, went on to find 5 more, gave back that board to the nice guy who posts here and if they need anything and I can give it, they got it!).

Other day I needed a load of Diads to make my PWand, it was only possible because of the cool people I party with and SHARE finds....

Rant over but the greed on this game gets me down. I've found that if I dont need it or even if they need it more than just pass it. OK, many times people 'forget' but the few times people have remembered thrn its really helped me. Without these people it would not have been possible to make my Pyscho wand or Agito Repca amongst other things. *Rant over*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-12-17 02:19 ]</font>

34%, very happy with this one

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

Been looking for the Dagger of Serafi. Got one as a gift, but sheesh, I'd like to freakin' get the thing to DROP!

Made:
    3/3 Card Regas
    30% Lightning Ebrozike(I guess this is good?)
    12% Dark Lumiess Bleu D:
    12% Light Raikosaborac D:
    12% Ice Raikosaborac D:
    46% Lightning Lumiess Bleu(Really wish I had this % on a Dagger of Serafi...At least my strike PM seems back to making nice %s.)