Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Yeah, so I'm doing the story missions for the PA fragments. Problem is, I know you can only do them once so once I buy either Giresta or Megid, it'll be AGES before I'll be able to buy whichever one I didn't pick. What're your suggestions?

I'm an AT btw, with a general mix of buffs, debuffs, healing and nuking. I only use whips if I'm bored or playing story missions. Just in case this helps you guys suggest one of the two for me.

i personally went giresta first... has a good heal range, casts fast, regens, and raises the dead <doesn't seem to work on yourself if it casts after you die though> and i managed to lvl it up to 31+ very quickly,

on the other hand i've gotten megid and it is taking a while to lvl up, it's fun to play with though, send it through a mob of 6 go bajilla and watch as they die way before they should =)
    it also helps make sure you hit a bunch of mobs before the goofs with the slicers kill em all off.

i think it really depends on how you play your char.. if you're heavy for support go girest, if you would rather go for offense grab megid

my 2 meseta

AT? Giresta. Make yourself stand out, be useful!
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

The Eggy Bastard

giresta. it levels super-fast. using a har quick and madoog(har quicks go for very cheap now) I got mine to 21 in less than 50 mins and the buff party wasnt even full for most of the time. not sure how fast itll hit 31 but if you leave it at 21 and let it get there naturally I guarantee it wont take veyr long either. the regen stacks now so if you dont take hits for a while,the first damage you take is recovered immediately by the regen that's accumulated while your HP was full. really useful.

megid on the the other hand jsut makes life a little bit easier. you will be using it against things that, as a techer, you can deal good enough damage to anyway. i.e badiras and small enemies which are consumed by dambarta and the like, and machines which techers can kill ably with technics. granted,machines will die faster with megid because of low STA, but if you dont run a lot of machine missions like grove or desert goliath,there isnt a huge pressing reason for any techer to have megid,the way there is a pretty good reason to have killer shot as a gunner.

gi-resta......i finnaly got 99 pa frags, and i was in the same place as you. i went with the gi-resta route, becouse i leveled it to 21 in an hour. so i mean its better jsut to buy it now and get it out of the way. very nice for ll s2s, when ppl die

Whoever just said Gi-resta CASTS fast... is a nub. It has terrible casting time w/o a quick unit... >.>;

Giresta all the way.

On 2007-12-18 06:57, Hiro_Kurisake wrote:
    Whoever just said Gi-resta CASTS fast... is a nub. It has terrible casting time w/o a quick unit... >.>;
    I see your problem. Do you?
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

So what? Somebody said it has a fast casting time when last time i saw Giresta by itself... it was pretty slow.

people poeple people calm down, do u seriously think, prolly the best support tech is going to be quick? yeh it wont be really slow but it wont be the quickest tech on the game either, understand that it was made at that cast speed to balance out the fact that ur bringing back the dead, which in the real world is not a done thing ITS WRONG VERY VERY WRONG.........im sorry ive gone mad