Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I got my alt (who I'd like to eventually make my main) to level 23 in about 5 hours, I was just wondering if this levelling slopes off soon, as I'm sure as hell levelling a lot faster than I used to be, and if so, where should I be levelling to get the best exp possible? I'm a Beast WT by the way.

Don't suggest Plains Overlord runs.

I've only been online for like a week, my main is level 51, I'm sure it would be faster if you had hand-me downs from your main (then again, I do play A LOT, so it may take longer for some peeps).

Yeah, my character's kitted out with a Rapid Stream and a Durandal Replica, amongst other things but can't use awesome Madoogs yet, which kinda sucks. For a level 23 his gear is pretty freaking awesome.

I only really get to play on saturday and sunday nights though, really, so I need to get him levelled as fast as possible. If it takes too long, I may just concentrate on my current main rather than wasting time and money.

i estimated that by around 50 hrs., you might be at level 80+. I could be wrong though. lol.
    Playing with other people will get you the most exp. possible. I dont know..maybe do a lot of White Beast. You will get your character up real quick.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

I don't particularly like joining random parties though. :/
    Might try and meet some new people on here.
    Or bug friends into levelling alts with me.

I really am a slacker, lol... I have over 100 hours into my first alt and I only have her to 56...
    Coming Soon!

Your friendly neighborhood Healing Ninja razkal's Avatar

3 weeks ( 100 hrs ) = level 75. I would be higher if I wasn't doing seabed so much for PA frags.

R.A.G.E.of Shinigami, Cast Female (Level 117), AT 20/AF 17 - XBox 360, Online
    ReNeGaDe Shinigami, Beast Female (Level 121), FT 10/FI 7/GT 15/WT 15/AT 15 - XBox 360, Online
    Renegadee Shinigami, Human Female (Level 80), FT 10/FI 7/GT 15/WT 15/AT 15 - XBox 360, Online
    FURY of Shinigami, - Newman Female (Level 1), XBox 360, Online

My main got to 50 in about a week... I decided to take it much much slower with my alt. At around 60 it slows down a bit, but you can still grind out levels if you have the patience.

Ask nicely and I'm willing to Killer Shot Groove of Fanatics with you.

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

I have my main and my cast alt at 109 and 50 respectively, I made two alts expansion time and they are at 20 and 32 with 11 hrs and 17 hrs respectively. These alts are a beast and a newman. The beast is already weilding skela, fuka, ragnus, mugunruk, and daiga w/ varista. The newman has 8 and 9 star wands and madoogs but only b rank sabers. Love starting alts with high equipment.