Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: humans?

As has been said before, humans lack a special ability for the ability to make use of damage techniques. In addition, they are also the highest ATP class to get access to A rank Crea weapons and they get a 2% bonus to all basic classes, a 3% bonus to all partial classes and Protranser, and a 5% bonus to the Acro- classes.

But, no, the bonuses do not make human any stronger than Cast or Beast, unless you're comparing a human male Acro's ATP to a Cast female (which is obviously a flawed comparison). Even then, that tiny advantage goes away when accuracy is taken into account. It does, however, balance the lack of a special ability and make the melee and ranged damage differences between Cast and human very small (on the order of a 3% output difference as partials and probably around 1% on the Acros).

In a hybrid job, humans have very competitive stats. They get boosts to their natural advantages in other useful stats like EVP, MST, and TP (shadoogs and/or attack techs) advantages, with ATP close enough that there's no real difference vs Cast and a decent ATA lead over Beasts.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

On 2007-12-20 07:53, Starrz wrote:
    If you consider being second worst in all classes except Fortetecher "no weakness"

and second best at Fortetecher, lol.
    I dunno, I think Humans are better Acrofighters than CASTs, there's hardly a difference in ATP [as in, Male Human surpassing Female CAST, so Male Human vs. Male CAST would be REALLY close as well], ATA doesn't matter, and Humans have better TP and EVP, which Acrofighter excels at, which kind of makes CAST Acrofighter redundant. I don't know about Beasts though, they might be better than Human since they have more ATP.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

The enemies are so difficult, how can a human possibly make up for the difference in damage between themselves and beasts/casts?

On 2007-12-19 22:16, gryphonvii wrote:
    yes, but I love my human more than any other of my characters, no reason to it. I mean it not as strong as my beast or cast, and techs are not as powerful as my newman, but I love my human most. Call me crazy.
    Hi, Crazy!

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

On 2007-12-20 08:19, chu-chu-chu wrote:
    The enemies are so difficult, how can a human possibly make up for the difference in damage between themselves and beasts/casts AND EXPESHALLY NEWMANS!!!!!
    Fixed! MIRITE!!!! *(9:9)*

On 2007-12-20 08:17, Shiroryuu wrote:
    I dunno, I think Humans are better Acrofighters than CASTs, there's hardly a difference in ATP [as in, Male Human surpassing Female CAST, so Male Human vs. Male CAST would be REALLY close as well], ATA doesn't matter, and Humans have better TP and EVP, which Acrofighter excels at, which kind of makes CAST Acrofighter redundant. I don't know about Beasts though, they might be better than Human since they have more ATP.
    A couple notes: first, even though ATA doesn’t make much of a difference, it does make a difference and slightly higher ATP plus slightly higher ATA guarantees higher output. Second, as mentioned earlier, the BS ATP difference between Caseal and human male Acro’s is actually smaller than the BS ATA difference unless you’re dealing with ridiculously low enemy levels. Next, the main flaws of Shadoogs giving humans an advantage over Casts is that they don’t have PAs and they aren’t controlled by the player, which increase the tiny ATP difference to a lot more than the TP difference. The final advantage that humans have is their EVP, but you can break that by getting 40+% armors as a Cast. Make it YC armor and you’re actually increasing the small damage advantage Casts have even more just from not blocking. (We won’t go into MST because AF’s mod is too low to even consider that.)

And then, of course, Beasts can do a little more than that unless the enemy EVP is ridiculous.

So, depending on how good of a player you are and how highly you rate survivability and accuracy, you can throw human, Cast, and Beast anywhere between rank 1 and 3 for the class. The only thing that seems undisputed at this point is Newman.

Pretty much the same story with AT. Just the TP and MST advantages actually come up more.

If it has 'man' at the end of its race then it is a better class. Beast only good a fortefighter casts only good at fortegunner and fighgunner. Human are bests at all hybrid classes, certainly the best at fighgunner and wartecher, because their tp, eva and ata allows them to use all of the weapons at their disposal to the best possible extent. Newmans make the best fortetechers acrotecher/fighter. Yes newmans make the best acrofighter they have the highest tp which allows the use of shadoogs which is like five to six hundred a shot for free doesnt cost u anything plus the excel in every other stat except defense and atp which the modifiers make up for. So to some up if it has 'man' at the end of its race description its the best .

On 2007-12-20 08:42, Ruffnexx wrote:
    If it has 'man' at the end of its race then it is a better class. Beast only good a fortefighter casts only good at fortegunner and fighgunner. Human are bests at all hybrid classes, certainly the best at fighgunner and wartecher, because their tp, eva and ata allows them to use all of the weapons at their disposal to the best possible extent. Newmans make the best fortetechers acrotecher/fighter. Yes newmans make the best acrofighter they have the highest tp which allows the use of shadoogs which is like five to six hundred a shot for free doesnt cost u anything plus the excel in every other stat except defense and atp which the modifiers make up for. So to some up if it has 'man' at the end of its race description its the best .
    Fantastic reasoning!

Master of the blue rose chaostroop3's Avatar

trust me no one will be saying humans are bad when the "master" classes come out . master classes need balance sence thay al have alot of diffrant classes put together
    Feed Me!
    No Feed Me! www.pokeplushies.com
    Xiorath F newman level 130 20 Fortetecher
    Okatsunami F CAST level 62 10 PT/1 FF
    Gt:Chaostroop Send me a friend request!