Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2007-12-20 06:48, panzer_unit wrote:
    Can someone spot me a piece or two of catilium? I want to get my Hueg Cutter cooking while the bonus is on.
    Farm at Sleeping Warriors

I definitely need to synth some armors before the bonus is up.

Think I should try hunting for a Svaltus sword while hunting for Catilium. I might need some Goldanias when I find that [b] Svaltus sword too.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

On 2007-12-20 05:55, bloodflowers wrote:
    Go back to impossible drops and high chance of synth failure doesn't seem like fun to me.
    i agree with u
    Brandon-Lvl 140 fortegunner-20

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

On 2007-12-20 05:55, bloodflowers wrote:
    I'm going to be spending the downtime looking on ebay for new games to play until the next PSU event. Go back to impossible drops and high chance of synth failure doesn't seem like fun to me.
    It won't be that bad. A lot of the S-ranks have been dropping from the boss boxes, which are unaffected by luck. And I wouldn't call synths in the 70% range a high failure rate...and that's for armor. It seems we've been spoiled by stupidly high synthing rates.

I don't think there's much I want to do besides grind up my weapons a bit. I can wait to grind later on if I need too, and I was content with the old synth rates.

Hopefully I'll be able to start my Orpa-senba synth before maintenance. Once I get home from work, I'll be hunting Ortapolymer like there's no tomorrow. I'm only six or seven short of the 20 I need.

Aside from that, I'll probably start a few other weapon synths just to take advantage of our bonuses while I still can.

After the party pooper snitched about the extra week, I went to make a Halarod yesterday with a 90-range 5-tech 5-striking PM. 70% chance..and it came out perfectly. I still have a Bil De Ax board I wanted to make, but I need a lot of materials I don't feel like spending money on. Other than a 7* armor board, I have nothing left.

Isn't easy being the coolest acrotecher in Gurhal ErtaiClou's Avatar

I was hoping for an extra bonus week in compensation for the roll back but this new information intrigues me.

I believe I will be synthing 15 Nokoku-zashi boards for my alt fighgunner. Within the last 3 days I"ve gone through 30 Bone Dance boards. So much money spent on elemental photons and ebons.