Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I took a girl out once for a 10$ dinner, it doesn't mean I got in her pants.
    I saw a Mizurakihoc priced higher than a Mizurakihoh, that doesn't make it a better gun.
    You see where I'm going with this.

I'm sorry, but I'd rather have the answer slapped down right in front of me instead of some bullshit riddle that I have to interprit myself.

Mizurakihoh may lack for power, but that only matters if you're using rifles for raw damage. (Which, given that you have shotguns, lasers, grenades, twins, crossbows, you probably dont need to be)

The massive PP pool comes in handy for applying high-level SEs, though rifles in general probably arent that useful anymore since large enemies can be hit with level 3 SEs now.
    Coming Soon!

The Mormegil

On 2007-12-22 18:45, Dragwind wrote:
    11*, meant to be rare. That is quite a list of wants. It will take time, for sure.
    There is a difference between rare, and obtainable. For example, I have yet to see someone with a rattlesnake in game, and the only one I've seen on the forums is Wren's. That is a bit too rare.

On 2007-12-22 19:00, Randomness wrote:
    Mizurakihoh may lack for power, but that only matters if you're using rifles for raw damage. (Which, given that you have shotguns, lasers, grenades, twins, crossbows, you probably dont need to be)

The massive PP pool comes in handy for applying high-level SEs, though rifles in general probably arent that useful anymore since large enemies can be hit with level 3 SEs now.
    yea rifles are SE-ers since almost every other FG weapon out damages it, and SEs arent that useful anymore either, i hardly see rifles out anymore unless its the nudaiz 10*
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

-sp00ges on desertgunner's face- Having trouble interpreting that? No wonder you need to have thigns "slapped down right in front" of you since you cant "interprit" shit and thiniking is the "most rarest" thing that happens in your thick skull.

Hey! Ever heard of a thing called Constructive Criticism?

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

On 2007-12-22 19:13, The2dCour wrote:
    -sp00ges on desertgunner's face- Having trouble interpreting that? No wonder you need to have thigns "slapped down right in front" of you since you cant "interprit" shit and thiniking is the "most rarest" thing that happens in your thick skull.
    wut?

Anyway. fGs will continue to be defecated on for a while. As far as I know (PLEASE correct me if I am wrong,) JP has not received a new fG S-rank so far. They are in the middle of MAG though, so that may be a factor.

Oh, and if you want to say that the Mizurakihoh counts, you would also have to say that SE4 makes a difference...which it does not. Get a Blackbull for bosses and call it a day. Enemies die so fast that SE4 is laughable.

Neudaiz rifles are lol. They don't count.
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

Finally made an account

On 2007-12-22 23:05, Uncle_bob wrote:
    rifles are lol. They don't count.
    Fix'd