Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2007-12-28 04:21, RobAkaBobby wrote:
    wow u all sound real dumb right now but it doesnt matter now, i used a cheat so now i have 99 of everything for my HUcast so it doesnt matter u guys say, and yea im a good trainer, and yea i can handle a hucast duh i mean who cant i mean seriously, if u guys really get this deep in conversations then u really have no lifes but PSO, srry to be harsh but its true, PSO is a simple game and anyone can get to Lv.200 if they tried to, theres really no challenge in it to me, just sayin
    if you did the stacking glitch on your HUcast and say your a good trainer, man thats hypcritical. a good trainer would know how to train a HUcast with no cheating. also, if you really did the stacking glitch. i hope you know that you can't find rare items any more. also, what do you mean that we have no lifes but PSO? PSO is great but i don't stick to it every waking moment. There are other great games out there to play besides PSO.

wat do u mean i cant find any more rare items?

and if i really cant find any more rare items how do i reverse the effect of it so i can find rare items again then?

Very easy to find information regarding drop rates, in fact it's the very first sticky you see upon entering the CHEATERS forum.

Since I know you'll be too lazy (everyone is), pre-emptive "where is it?" answer: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...010&forum=4&60

Personally, though, you just sound like a bit of a sore loser. You start off saying they suck, then you turn around and say that nothing in this game is hard and anyone can get to 200 on any class. Mhmm.

Scathing comments aside, androids are good for some things, just like humans and newmen are good for something else. To each their own, if your playstyle isn't that of an android's, don't play them, plain and simple. No one's holding a gun to your head that you must play this class or that class.

so how do i disable the glitch? do i just get rid of all the stacked items and the photon drops?

On 2007-12-28 04:21, RobAkaBobby wrote:
    wow u all sound real dumb right now but it doesnt matter now, i used a cheat so now i have 99 of everything for my HUcast so it doesnt matter u guys say, and yea im a good trainer, and yea i can handle a hucast duh i mean who cant i mean seriously, if u guys really get this deep in conversations then u really have no lifes but PSO, srry to be harsh but its true, PSO is a simple game and anyone can get to Lv.200 if they tried to, theres really no challenge in it to me, just sayin
    New to the internet? That's fine, you'll grow up eventually.

grow up? dude its a fuckin game u idiot, u need to grow up and stop playin games, seriously get a life, its for ur own good

uhhhhh im new here im a level 92 HUcast and there awsome they have the highest atp and traps i youse the freez traps the
    most then i wipe them out with my ddragon slayer + 28

and dont swear you sound like an idiot trying to be cool when you do

PSO Assassin

I have a level 136 RAcast and I love him. He is quite effective on ultimate. In fact, I can easily clear ultimate ruins using him much more efficiently than I can using my HUmar level 198. Properly placing and using traps is the key as well as a good long range weapon. I agree with the other posters, resta is only used when in dire need. Plus, if you were lucky enough to find a frozen shooter or spread needle, a RAcast is one very powerful adversary. PEACE!

On 2007-12-28 06:26, RobAkaBobby wrote:
    so how do i disable the glitch? do i just get rid of all the stacked items and the photon drops?
    if im not wrong, take all your hacked/stacked items, drop them, save and power off. if this doesn't work, then its your own fault that you screwed your game.