The Ragol Tourism Board is pleased to announce the opening of it's first Souvenir Shop! If you're looking for shoddy over-priced crap, WE'VE GOT IT!

http://www.cafepress.com/jtbkscpso

Be on the lookout for our new line of Booma skin belts, hats, and boots, as well as our forthcoming book "Ragol on 5 Meseta a Day"!

(please note: all prices are in US dollars, as thanks to the Gamesharkers, the Meseta is now worthless!)

A Good Read >>>

I'm not sure if I should laugh, or cry...

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: GhoStar on 2001-03-18 19:46 ]</font>

Copyright? LOL That's like Bob Dylan suing Apple over their use of the word "Dylan" (ironically, Robert Zimmerman took his stage name from poet Dylan Thomas). It's just a single word, and not even an ORIGINAL word. Incidentally, there is a REAL place called Ragol. If you want to talk about infringement, what about the graphic at the top of this page? My god this site is FULL of images and text from Phantasy Star Online! Ack! I just said Phantasy Star! Surely THAT must be an infingement too?

As an artist, I'm as sensitive to copyright infringement as anybody, but let's not go overboard.

BTW, it's a JOKE, feel free to laugh (or cry). If anyone is stupid/clever enough to purchase one of my stupid/clever shirts, I'll donate the proceeds to PSO World.

Fnord!