Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

It's not expansion content, so I didn't really think to add it. I'll put it up when it's confirmed.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

It was way back on page one, but I still demand an explanation as to the correlation between the photon arts obtained by exchanging fragments and factors of seven! I'll be waiting for a good one! D:<
    It's because Axelgear VII is trying to see if Sega will adopt the name like they did with Ult PA so he can have PAs named after him.

Stop calling them VII Factor XP

not much info on Ryukross

guote from psupedia:
    "A planet-sized HIVE has been discovered orbiting the three planets of Gurhal. According to an investigative force sent in beforehand, dangerous zones in the area can be identified by a reaction on your radar. Use your radar to track down and destroy the Zasharogan."

hopefully the planet is more then just a lobby and actully has places to shop and buy new phasions at the B.S.G (Big Seed Guns) when you arrive at the hive make a right and its the big building that looks like wallysworld.

so can anyone confirm if we're getting ANYTHING this thursday?
    PSO2 videos and screenshots at: http://snowfox.biz/pso2.htm

On 2007-12-30 23:29, ZEO_X wrote:
    hopefully the planet is more then just a lobby and actully has places to shop and buy new phasions at the B.S.G (Big Seed Guns) when you arrive at the hive make a right and its the big building that looks like wallysworld.
    Think of Dark Ryucross as a lobby. Don't expect anything other than the normal lobby vendors and mission counters.

On 2008-01-01 16:23, SnowfoxZero wrote:
    I anticipate nothing, as the Japanese 360 site said that there would not be any content updates last week or this week. At the earliest, I see January 11 as a possible date for new content.

On 2008-01-01 16:28, EspioKaos wrote:
    Think of Dark Ryucross as a lobby. Don't expect anything other than the normal lobby vendors and mission counters.

On 2008-01-01 16:23, SnowfoxZero wrote:
    I anticipate nothing, as the Japanese 360 site said that there would not be any content updates last week or this week. At the earliest, I see January 11 as a possible date for new content.
    aw, thats disapointing. =/
    PSO2 videos and screenshots at: http://snowfox.biz/pso2.htm

Planet Ryukross? O_o Boly Hajeebus!

yea its jsut a lobby.

U access it through dallgun viewing plaza/

Think of it as a new hive mission.

Ryocross is just a GIANT HIVE. thats all it is. Not a planet in ways like parum and moatoob.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

dont know why you said we may not be gettin max attack G, very rarely has there ever been a big milestone event in JP that US didnt get in some way shape or form (since BB at least)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Travis IV on 2008-01-01 19:43 ]</font>

On 2008-01-01 19:42, Travis IV wrote:
    dont know why you said we may not be gettin max attack G, very rarely has there ever been a big milestone event in JP that US didnt get in some way shape or form (since BB at least)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Travis IV on 2008-01-01 19:43 ]</font>
    yea i know y would they give us the event stuff and not the event? XD
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM