Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

They took my one. D= That I had since firebreak...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XtremeStarfox on 2008-01-11 20:44 ]</font>

On 2008-01-11 20:03, Christmas wrote:
    My friend, Cyclona, says that Bruce has been planning this for months; he really wants all of his stolen erasers back! I knew I shouldn't have trusted a naked cast.
    Tell cyclona that somehow Kitty is behind all this
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Yep your photo eraser will be taken only if you get the Firebreak map. A player that was in my party lost hers after getting that map. It was nice playing around with the the photo eraser for just a sec. <.<
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

-h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

Sadface. So long Photon Eraser, I loved you...

No one can confirm yet if you can keep it by having it equipped in-hand before the mission finishes? Well I haven't come across that map yet but if I do I'ma apologize to the team I'm in and leave ;_;

You can get it back. Just get the map again and leave when you have it equipped. Then stuff it in your common box or something.
    ♪PSU 360☆
    Ema - Newman F 180 Gunmaster 20
    // Edel Fucil obtained and 10/10 on 13 AUG 2011.
    ♪PSO2★
    Ema - RAnewearl
    // Coming Soon...

On 2008-01-11 22:33, Helly wrote:
    No one can confirm yet if you can keep it by having it equipped in-hand before the mission finishes? Well I haven't come across that map yet but if I do I'ma apologize to the team I'm in and leave ;_;
    It takes it away as soon as you beat the boss, but if you have it equipped you get to keep it. Problem is, to make sure you keep it you'll have to run around the whole time with the eraser equipped while your teammates are killing the boss.

On 2008-01-12 00:27, Yusaku_Kudou wrote:
    You can get it back. Just get the map again and leave when you have it equipped. Then stuff it in your common box or something.
    I was under the impression that you couldn't store the Eraser at all.

fight till the end!!!

I wasn't around during Firebreak but I was playing the new mission solo last night and I got the rare map...I didn't even know what a photon eraser was but I got one and was trying to figure out how to use it...I finally figured it out but then I couldn't find the key I needed to advace to the next setting so I abandoned the mission and I still have my eraser!

I haven't tried to put it in my common box or anything but I think I will run in and try just to see...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ravenraine on 2008-01-12 07:53 ]</font>

You can't store it, it's stuck on you. Which is why a lot of people got rid of it, they need the extra space.