Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Even so. The knuckles show there will be at least one new enemy/reskin. So there probably will be more. And who knows, the enemy AI changed when the other enemies got their reskins. They might change again.

sir Jao King of all Spam!!!

Offline classes FTW

I would love higher level enemies (not just the level, but difficulty as well)

=/ I really hope there is

Molesting rappies..... vfloresjr24's Avatar

Just read your prediction about the master classes and I have to say I don't like some of the stuff you put there. If your prediction is true I would not waist my time with master classes at all. I would rather stay with protranser than going with master class.

And that's fine.

One point I was trying to get across was avoiding everyone flocking to these 3 classes =/

they have new enemies in the new rycross planet, and i think a couple new bot types in max attack, i wouldnt be surprised if there were more reskins in the data.

i think your theory is somewhat possible slightly tweaked, and people complaining about atp loss... frankly if master classes main stats are lower than fortes, they can still be higher than hybrids, and for gunmaster or whatever the extra selection of weapons with 2nd atp and ata to Fortegunner isnt bad at all, Of course for fortefighter, theres only like two or 3 melee they cant use on S so i dunno if it be worth it, annd for force, all they d gain is madoogs, which is not that big a deal really.

Sooo i doubt it would go down like this exactly.

Luxury Classes are a sufficient role for the master classes? You know what you described for all the master types are pretty much just gimped forms of the forte types. If someone is, let's say a fortefighter, they'll have no reason to even want to go to Fighmaster and I doubt any fortegunner and techer would really want to go to their respective master classes either. What you've done is created 3 new types that are pointless and defeat the purpose of even adding them.

I believe most players, in this game and in every game, like to see progression not a step backwards. And I know some people think "But going from 9 types to 3 isn't progression." but it actually can be if done right. If the master types have a wide selection of weapons, something akin to the old classes in PSO, then that would allow people to still have their own play styles despite there only being 3 master types. I'd honestly be suprised though if they did make the master classes like the old PSO classes but we'll be finding out pretty soon.
    JP PSU: Kaist lvl 178 FI 20/FM 20

Leahcim, you're forgetting that Master classes will most likely grant access to Photon Arts up to level 50.

On 2008-01-16 23:14, Astarin wrote:
    Leahcim, you're forgetting that Master classes will most likely grant access to Photon Arts up to level 50.
    Says whom?

I can't talk though since I said what I've put up are just my ideas.

On 2008-01-16 23:07, physic wrote:
    and for force, all they d gain is madoogs, which is not that big a deal really.
    One other thing for Masterforce, that's lvl 40 Support Techs. With Forces, weapon selection isn't a big thing, PA caps on the 36 techs out there is.

And no, they are not just gimps of Forte-Classes.

They are classes that have Access to all S ranks and in the case of MF PA lvl of that type.

- Fortefighter can't use S rank Twin Dagger, Dagger, Slicer, Double Saber or Whips. Masterfighter would be able to.
    - Fortgunner can't use S rank Bows, Cards, Twin Handguns, Crossbows or Mechguns. Gunmaster would.
    - Fortecher Can't Use S rank Madoogs or Lvl 40 Support Techs. Masterforce would be able to.

The idea behind Forteclasses anyways was Power. Strengh, thus the name Forte. This is why Fortes only really bother with the strong weapons or PAs of their Type
    - FF with Axes, Swords and Spears
    - FG with Lasers, Shotguns and Launchers
    - FT with Rods and lvl 40 Attack techs yet lower support techs

My idea with master classes is that they can do it all as their type. While Forteclasses focus on strength in a type, Master Classes would focus on ability in a type. The ability to do everything in that type.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Leahcim on 2008-01-17 00:36 ]</font>

Edited the First post.

I changed the Stats so that the classes still have less ATP or TP than their Forte-type, but higher other things:

Here's what I think would be better:

Fighmaster:
    - Higher HP than FF
    - Less ATP than FF, more than FI
    - More ATA than FI, more than FF
    - More EVA than FF, less than AF
    - Less DEF than FF, more than FI
    - More MST than FF, less than WT
    The Idea here is that while Fighmaster would be less of a brute, they would gain better general survivability and better ability to wield their weapons effectively (the ATA boost)

Gunmaster:
    - Higher HP than FG
    - Less ATP than FG, more than GT
    - Less ATA than FG, more than GT
    - More EVA than FG, less than GT
    - More DEF than FG, less than FI
    - More MST than FG, less than GT
    - More STA than FG
    The Idea here is that while Gunmaster would do less damage, they would gain in all other defensive stats making them better suited for fighting higher difficulty enemies

Masterforce:
    - Great gain in HP over FT
    - Less TP than FT, more than AT
    - More EVA than FT
    - Less DEF than FT
    - More MST than FT
    The Idea here is that Masterforce would loose some teching power and gain hp eva and mst to balance out the gain of support techs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Leahcim on 2008-01-17 00:58 ]</font>