Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Raging Cajun

Okay I'm playing on my techer is there anyway I can not die from him in one hit?

Strategies w/e any help is useful I'm just tired of that being the only area on this mission where I die and I die at least 3 times every run on him.

I'm lvl90 max FT lvl.My armor is a 22% Rabol Asted.

I usually just go at him with my Bow. And run like hell when he starts moving toward me. Though you could do the same with Diga or Foie. So what I'm basically saying is Hit and Run. This should keep you alive longer, but may prolong the fight.

that crazy guy yelling at a wall

well he can even kill me in one hit lvl114 fortgun
    so not really anyway to prevent the one hits but the bow can help alot

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EngelBlut on 2008-01-18 11:58 ]</font>

The Legendary Booma Seducer

Yeah, stick to what your good at (heal the fighters and gunners), it helps a lot.

I can put him down quick with Boma Duranga and my rifles but it I hate having to burn a trimate every few shots of my grenade launcher.

If you want to be a hero then just stay on the move but keeping others in the fight is the most effective and quickest way you will kill him. I was in a party earlier with 2 other people (1 gunner, 1 techer and 1 beast fortefighter) and the 3 of us were tearing through this mission and both bosses in about 18 minutes without MG glitching).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2008-01-18 12:11 ]</font>

yeah party with that boss it helps so much

PSO2 - MAHOU MOONLIGHT MSAksion's Avatar

Yeah forget TECH - your only real chance of hurting it with TECH is DIGA due to the high flying arc.

But diga is too slow to hit his Arms as he moves a lot. And every move he does if you're within "Diga Artillery Range" can kill in one hit to anyone OR STUN then so that his missiles or his sword can kill while youre helpless no matter what job you are.

My best way to survive is to make sure the team survives. I go in with a Card fan and a Giresta wand to revive the dead just in case...

PSO2 - Ship02 - Mahou Moonlight,90 Techer 90 Force
    Artwork by CRIMSONSKYE - Dec 2018

your best chance isto usea yohmei armor for the dfp. in a group or solo use nosdiga on the base and diga the arms or use a bow. the plan is to not break the base as he speads up and uses the sword more. you really need a stun resist high% lightning armor preferably yohmei as magas is very accurate . also if you hit the mid section enough he will slump and if you stay close you will kill him easier butyou may still lose scapes.

I ran from the grove maybe 1 day I'll go back.

Raging Cajun

Also I found out if you don't run in a party with 3 60s and they have some actually good gear and they carry scapes you can do just as good

ok i was messig around with a friend on desert goliath and he lvl 120 50% castest line with orpad guard dies one hit so it dont really matter what your def is all i know is that im a 114 and i have in total 21 end and i get hit down to 1 health alot there

Basically, might not help damage wise, but Maggas is a type of boss that if you have at least two people, can go down really quickly. Me and another friend gunner used this strategy when we fought him back in the day.

Note that this is a Gunner type strategy, so trimates and healing items will be necessary. This should actually also work with Forces, but more caution will just need to be taken due to frailty and more lag time from attacks. Foie should be nice, diga is good too, but you have to be closer to Maggas for diga, which might pose a problem once he gets fast.

First step, stay away from EACH OTHER, try to be on the opposite side of the map at all times, not very far, but far enough away where Maggas will be unable to attack both of you simulataneously.

Second step, NEVER attack him at the same time, there is a reason for this which I shall explain.

Since you are both far away from each other, he will be only able to attack one of you. The person being chased should not attack Maggas, only run around. The other person will attempt to get behind maggas and shoot his weakspots (shoulders and midsection)

Eventually, since all bosses work this way, Maggas will start to go after the person attacking, which will require both people to switch roles. If the person who is being attacked by Maggas, does not attack Maggas, it will be easy for him to evade his attacks without stopping to attack.

Never really fought Maggas with 4 people, but it should work about the same. Just have the other three people in a diamond shape around him at all times, so a cluster attack does not kill more than one person at a time.

I have no advice for soloers other than good luck.

Hope this helps

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hath_Wrobo on 2008-01-18 22:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hath_Wrobo on 2008-01-18 22:39 ]</font>