Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

On 2008-01-27 09:00, SATatami wrote:
    On 2008-01-27 08:53, Aethiopica wrote:
    No, there is not.
    *coughrodsbowslevel40attacktechscough*
    *coughmeleedoesmorethantechswilleverdo,evenonanatw ithlevel20skills*

On 2008-01-27 09:53, Aethiopica wrote:
    ... because the game balance has never changed before, right? I guess if AoI is all you've ever played, you might think so.

Go back a year and dig up the endless "Forces are overpowered" crap that was posted then.
    --k1
    Kiyoko lv 15x Newman FT/FM/FF/AF/MF/AT/PT/WT
    Yuki lv 78 Newman GM/FG/GT | Rika lv 80 CAST GT/FG/FI | Misaki lv 49 Beast FF
    PSP2: Kiyoko lv 1x Newman Vanguard

PSU Machinema Producer

My two highest lvl characters, I should call them both mains now I guess, are an AT and a fT. I like both classes, very much. I like techers. That's just how it is. So if I had to choose again, I'd take both once more

On 2008-01-27 10:49, _K1_ wrote:
    ... because the game balance has never changed before, right? I guess if AoI is all you've ever played, you might think so.

Go back a year and dig up the endless "Forces are overpowered" crap that was posted then.
    Except that crap was never true. People are dumb and like to believe big numbarz = big damagez.

It's just that now, melee does biggar numbarz at the same fast rate, making techers now noticeably weaker.

Then you should be playing wartecher.

On 2008-01-27 11:18, Sekani wrote:
    Then you should be playing wartecher.
    lol that post was made of win (just like wartecher is )

On 2008-01-27 11:11, Sychosis wrote:

Except that crap was never true. People are dumb and like to believe big numbarz = big damagez.

It's just that now, melee does biggar numbarz at the same fast rate, making techers now noticeably weaker.
    You know good and well that back in the day it took a seriously tricked out fortefighter to outdo the damage/time of a fortetecher or in some cases even a fortegunner. The balance is out of whack now, yes, but don't try to act like the pendulum never swung in your class' favor.

DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

On 2008-01-27 11:26, Sekani wrote:

You know good and well that back in the day it took a seriously tricked out fortefighter to outdo the damage/time of a fortetecher or in some cases even a fortegunner. The balance is out of whack now, yes, but don't try to act like the pendulum never swung in your class' favor.
    Aye, I remember when it was the FORCES who were the ones soloing the tough missions quickly, not fighters. Anyone who was there back in at least the days of CB know this to be true. =/

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

On 2008-01-27 11:26, Sekani wrote:

Of course it didn;t. FTs have always sucked and will always continue to suck. I mean, it's not like we can dispatch a group of 6 Go Varha faster than ANY class out there or anything...lol!

To the person who said earlier in this thread to "run the first room of Alpha S as a FT and AT and see which one is better", you honestly think one room is a definitive test for ANY class to claim they are "better" than another. Sometimes, my FT is, *gasp!*, the BEST suited for certain situations! That particular room there is very bad for FT's, but only because of the Seed Vitice. Not having to worry about getting killed by megid in that room is valuable though!

Oh and Sekani, I believe you run with a FT who didn't use buff parties NOR turbo controllers to get their buffs to level 30! For shame!!

On 2008-01-27 11:40, JAFO22000 wrote:
    Oh and Sekani, I believe you run with a FT who didn't use buff parties NOR turbo controllers to get their buffs to level 30! For shame!!
    Get them to 40 then so you can cast Reverser on my disc