View Poll Results: I know its old news, but what does everyone think about ST's response to the Grinder duplication pro

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • ST are GOOOOOOO

35 53.85%
  • Grinders?

3 4.62%
  • Don't care, too busy looking for 11* gunner rares

11 16.92%
  • *blank stare*

16 24.62%
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I know its old news, but what does everyone think about ST's response to the Grinder duplication problem?

Apparently they handed out 281 perm bans and fixed it server side, which is far more than the "Dur Hur" response I was expecting from them.

*blank Stare*...

<===Too busy minding own business.

I commend what Sega did to get the situation under control. But some of my friends are gone and not coming back BUT! some REALLY abused this glitch. Unfortunately my curious friends got banned too but I guess thats how it goes.
    Im really not that dangerous...

They lost about 2810 extra dollars a month to ban people who weren't really doing anything that caused trouble for the community. A temp ban plus patch fix would have taken care of the problem without the loss of money that could be going towards our servers. "Dur Hur" imo is still in place.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hath_Wrobo on 2008-02-12 09:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hath_Wrobo on 2008-02-12 09:38 ]</font>

After the duping crap from way back on PS2 servers I'm glad ST dropped a huge bomb on these guys. Yeah you could ask who's even around to care any more. Well, there's me and that's enough in my books.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

that crazy guy yelling at a wall

dont care i want my 11* PROTRANSER weapons...
    dammit i need to get a serafi senba.. i hate you sega make my castest line cast only not gunner only
    *insert middle finger*

great poll. correct number of options and hilarious at that. amtalx, you win at internets.

On 2008-02-12 09:28, Apone wrote:
    Unfortunately my curious friends got banned too but I guess thats how it goes.
    If i had actually looked up the glitch, i might have tried it too out of curiousity. it's a good thing i don't put any thought effort into this game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kion on 2008-02-12 10:41 ]</font>

Yes that's nice. I'm still waiting for them to fix their half-assed late as usual update that gave one half of the update to 360 and the other half to PC2. Seriously, how retarded can you get...

No matter what people got banned for, ST made a statement here that they just might not fuck around next time people do something really dumb like this. I'm all for the bans, glitchers don't impress me at all.

there are always going to be bans, and always going to be people looking for the easy way to do things