Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meseta

The more I play this game, I cant help but to think meseta is the worstless thing in PSU...

And now they have player shops... and people sell all sorts of stuff for crazy prices...

I dunno is PSU economy messed up?

In PSO we never had shops and and the boards were limited so you usually had multiple items in storage... and people would jus give players extra stuff they had...

I mean, is it worth selling this stuff to get meseta instead of giving it to a friend online who could use it? I mean meseta has no real purpose, you dont even need meseta to buy items like scape dolls or trimates...

And any noob can get on and at level 1 run a board and make some decent cash and get enough money to buy the best A class weapons they can get from the player vendors...

Just wanted to put out what im thinking and see what else people thought...

Who really cares if you have a billion meseta, nothing really expensive to buy neway
    SEGAC- a company based in Japan that knows how to make and sell great games ....maybe

The problem with meseta in this game is that the endgame players (maxed characters) don't need any (beyond upkeep) and get the most, as well as getting all the cool items that can fetch a lot of meseta, while the lower level players use most of their upkeep in consummables, and don't get anything that's worth selling.

There's a reason why most succesful MMOs have money sinks, and why most high-grade consummables aren't usually sold by NPCs. I think Photon Charge Cosmo are about the only consummable you can't buy at NPCs in PSU?

If hunting for rares made player lose money, and hunting something else made player get money, you'd see players who prefer to get money (and buy the rares) and those who prefer to hunt rares (and sell their extra to afford the rest). Right now, what we have is a system where people making the most money are also hunting the best rares.

Meseta is more useful in PSU than it is on PSO. I use it more on supplies that I need (sans Scape Dolls and Photon Charges of course), whereas on PSO I only spent it on 'mates, 'fluids and Atomizers.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

True true, but thats the thing, you dont need to buy consummables like trimates or scapes or photon charges... you always have max in your inventory. and you usually get what you use in any run. and besides you can run a low instance like a b and get 20 tris and 10 scapes like its nothing, and lets just say the people who are hunting the rares dont know how to play this game have to buy 10 scapes and 20 trimates... how much is that? like 70k right...

the point is meseta is worthless, nobody buys this stuff cause its not needed... hell i cant even remember last time i used a trimatet. i had 10 scapes in my bag forever now... i used one one time but i had to pass like 6...

i only use a photon charger when i find one, so i always have 10 on me...

and just so ya know im a level 70 human, 12 guntecher so no comments like im a super class either or nething.

SEGAC- a company based in Japan that knows how to make and sell great games ....maybe

On 2008-02-18 15:10, strikershadow wrote:
    True true, but thats the thing, you dont need to buy consummables like trimates or scapes or photon charges... you always have max in your inventory. and you usually get what you use in any run. and besides you can run a low instance like a b and get 20 tris and 10 scapes like its nothing, and lets just say the people who are hunting the rares dont know how to play this game have to buy 10 scapes and 20 trimates... how much is that? like 70k right...

the point is meseta is worthless, nobody buys this stuff cause its not needed... hell i cant even remember last time i used a trimatet. i had 10 scapes in my bag forever now... i used one one time but i had to pass like 6...

and just so ya know im a level 70 human, 12 guntecher so no comments like im a super class either or nething.

That was like the most self-conceited, narrow-minded, and ignorant post I've read in a while.

On 2008-02-18 15:18, ilovetypemoon wrote:

That was like the most self-conceited, narrow-minded, and ignorant post I've read in a while.
    Welcome to Pso-World.

Meseta is a pain in this game. I am totally running out where to store it! All my characters have Max money and all my PM's pretty much are holding max money.

>.> i wasnt trying to be concieded. its just i never buy that stuff. i dont buy anything in the game... i pass up more items like mates, dolls, or whatever just because i never use it...

and even on my lower alts... my 10 year old brother plays now he made it to 50... and has 800k... and hes playing a beast hunter...

just asking if anyone else notices this, and thinks the economy is messed up...

if you want a high % 10/10 you need alot of cash to buy or make one, forget about the mates and scapes its about a nice pallet and the photon arts to back em up with, and if you think money is a waste of your time give it to a noob and make his day, today i gave out all my old c/b/a class weps that i dont use anymore for free try it ya get a kick outa it. and if you still dont like it you can always stop playing any find a game that you do like

o also if this game was exactly like pso i wouldnt play it, whay pay for a game and play for a long time just to pay for a new one and do the same stuf you did all over again, can people stop whining that they want this to be more like pso

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WhiteKnight01 on 2008-02-19 19:16 ]</font>

while GT is not a super class the combination of healing yourself + mobile guns means you use incredibly small amount of consumables >.> when playing a hunter you have to melee, and sometimes something unfortunate happens, and Fo's have low hp and def, and a small mistake can lead to 1-hit-kill or something similar. Use of trimates and scapes doesn't mean "don't know how to play" -.-
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl