Page 125 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2575115122123124125126127128135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1393

On 2008-03-11 14:54, Artea wrote:
    Anyone else think Wario is a disappointment? I don't find him very useful, and his range is just flat ouf awful...I had higher hopes for him.
    He's pretty good to me. His motions annoy me a bit though. He looks like he's going at 2 frames per second.

Hes a 3D Game and Watch.

In essence

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

3093 6796 8250 is my friend code....

hopefully you all arent lagging bad i would like to play!!

Ivysaur is freaking amazing. That up-smash is ridiculously powerful, while at the same time, pretty easy to set up. Razor Leaf is a nice medium projectile, and Bullet Seed can put out a ridiculous amount of damage, especially to heavy enemies, or giant targets (damage will skyrocket on the likes of Giant Diddy Kong in SSE).

Charizard's Rock Smash does a lot of damage, and imact's pretty hard, and he's really good at knocking enemies around, which fits his heavy stature well. Squirtle is ... odd. Squirtle is the one I'm still trying to get used to, since I've gotten fairly good with both Charizard and Ivysaur, I guess I'm just not that used to the really fast, small characters. Water Gun is funny, though.

As seriously impressed with a lot of the newcomers as I am, Pokémon Trainer and Lucario have to be my favorites... Though admittedly, I haven't had much time to get experience with some of the later ones (such as Sonic, and the ones you get after him).

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

rare seeker not hunter

i did pretty good w/ Wario but his speed is a bit lacking. his final smash is just like going ss, it just powers u up, nothing special.

my code is 2964 8311 8765

PM me if you add me.

Sheik feels heavy to me now, anyone else feels the same?

Now I have to switch into Zelda to knock opponents out of the ring.

Pokemon Trainer is fun to use but so hard to use correctly, either that or I flat out suck. I enjoy using Squirtle, Ivysaur is a bit harder to control, &Charizard is a cool character altogether but I'm not used to using heavy characters.

I like Ike. Ike is cool. Ike is fun. Ike wins after hitting the opponent 10 times.

Pit is delightfully fun&easy to play.<3

On 2008-03-11 20:27, Leviatha wrote:
    I like Ike. Ike is cool. Ike is fun. Ike wins after hitting the opponent 10 times.
    It takes 10 hits? You need to practice with Ike more.

Hahaha, in normal mode it takes TWO hits to kill Mario.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Just played it for the first time with some friends! We only messed around with Brawl. They invited me to try out Subspace Emissary, but as I have a midterm tomorrow, I opted against this. It's just as much fun as I remember it, if not more. Final Smashes add a really awesome "HOLY CRAP GET IT" feel that is similar to the mad dash to get the Hammer, except more epic.

I didn't get to try out all of the newcomers, but I'm immediately impressed with Ike, Metaknight, and Pit. My old homeboys work as good as ever, of course.