Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Absolutely, positively the MOST unlucky person!!! Raine_Loire's Avatar

TY ^_^

Frankly, I'm on the opposite side of this argument, and I'm getting really fed up with seeing multiple posts by the same people (you know who you are) complaining that they don't have said monies to buy the items they desire. It gets annnoying and aggrivating at the same time. Money IS an ITEM, and it should be allowed to be traded freely as one. In all actuality, meseta is the most surefire investment you can make in psu - *pending any future hacks*, meseta will NEVER lose or gain value, it is 100% constant, and will always be a more viable means of maintaining your personal value out of a trade - whereas weapon worth can flux depending on missions released.

I mean the only thing you should really be complaining about is the people who only have intentions to sell an item for pure meseta and tag their threads with a T>(such and such item). If they put a selling note in the topic and make their intentions clear in their post, I've got no beef with that. Why shouldn't they be able to get free advertising for an item that would just sit around in their shop for a few days? Personally I've moved multiple 45+ mil sales in under 12 hour periods due to the exposure you get on the boards, and it's for that reason alone I'm still a member here >.>

I think a lot of people didn't think meseta would retain value, and held onto their random 9 and 10* weapons that they thought were 1337, instead of making moves and cashing out on their items, and are now bitter that others capitalized on their situations. Your items are only worth as much as their current drop rates, I really don't think I can stress that enough. If someone wants to make a more stable trade for their goods, I really don't see why they shouldn't be entitled to.

Well it pretty much annoyes me like hell that people spam my trading topics with immature messages like "Lol"

GROW UP!
    If it´s really a bad offer..you can hold your tongue.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0