Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2008-03-28 03:18, AnimeBoy33 wrote:
    Espesciaally the part with the lightinging thingys
    If you walk around the corner you can shoot down things above the lightning traps to disable them.

i like to move it move it

Firstly, IT'S ALL FIRE AND LIGHTNING!!!!

If you kill the Fire Go-Vahras, a teleporter appears. Proceed through this teleporter and you will be taken to a very small room with some crates and a small blue swirly, that is target-able.

That blue swirly thing gave me Lou's hat once, I thought it was an egg, and selected: "I think it is an egg" from a list of 3 choices, from "I think it is some hunk of junk" and "I think it is Lou's Hat". It gave me a the hat once... don't know how often it will other wise.

As for getting the eggs... break into 2 groups of 2 and sweep each area and make an effort to remember all the paths you take! There is one block that goes off to an Administrative Area and a Commercial Area.

Administrative Area and Commercial Area:
    Each of these places has TWO entrances (I think Admin. has an East and West sector, and Comm. has North and South), and only one entrance will take you to battle the monsters that give you an egg.

You should co-ordinate with you team so each group goes to the Administrative Area (and through its two entrances) first, and then the Commercial Area, to be as quick as possible.

As far as what you do after that, beats me!

After Residential Block 2, there is one room with two Grass Assassins and loads of Go-Vahra that will lock out other team mates! I think there is some timer on the gate, but it opens after the monsters are cleared. So hustle into the room so that you don't have one guy fighting alone... like we did!

Good luck, try it on B or C to get the lay out down... 'cuz the "Future Ghetto" settings are VERY disorienting... and its hard to describe your location to your team mates.

i like to move it move it

Fire and lightning monsters, that is. Load up Ice and Ground!

My party managed to get her hat and get a S but she still gave us the stupid nanoresin. Is there a random chance that she'll give something else or is it always nanoresin. If its always a nanoresin then might as well save a lot of time by skipping the mobs you have to kill to get her hat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Tidus_415- on 2008-03-28 14:03 ]</font>

at this link someone posted a video of the mission, just in case someone needs it =D

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...rum=20&start=0