Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: SE6

I would like to get it up just to see how well Sleep level 5 works. If it works as well as the sleep re-sleep that Komazli have on White Beast then it might be worth using. If it's difficult to apply it would be pretty useless. From the bit I've used Mayalee shot, it would be very good on Jarba, Jusnagun, and Tengohg as sleep is a bit more effective than knockback on stopping them from doing anything. There are times when each of those creatures are immune from knockback.

I haven't tried it on Carriguine. Are they immune to sleep?

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I wouldn't be supprised is Mayalee Shot stops at SE4 either. All the cool stuff that ST is doing to the Rifles bullets only seems to apply to elemental bullets.

I think Carriguines are immune to all SE.

On 2008-04-03 08:51, amtalx wrote:
    The reason I typed that is becuase that poster wanted even more out of Jabroga even when the the ATP mod was increasing. I think it was 10% or so to Lvl 50. 10% of the 60k I've seen people throwing around is nothing to scoff at. Then add a +30% attack speed modifier? That's why I told him to stop complaining about a PA that is borderline too powerful anyway. You got an increase, just don't bitch that its not high enough to 1-hit KO every enemy in the game.

KS is a bit of a different story. I don't think anyone can argue that gunners got the shaft at 31+. PP cost went up...way up, and what did we get? We got to carry more Rifles becuase that bullet actually became LESS effective when it turned at 31. We got the added negative of higher PP cost, but no positive to balance it. The ATP is pointless for obvious reasons, and as with most ATA increases its real world increase is about a 2% less zeroes. This doesn't appear to be changing much at 41+. Unless the PP cost from 31-50 is the same, in which case I'll eat my words. ...someone tell me its the same, I WANT to be wrong about this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: amtalx on 2008-04-03 08:52 ]</font>
    10% increase seems pathetic anyway. Shouldve been 40%. Doesnt have to be 500% at LV50. But atleast some sense of accomplishment for have it at LV50. If ya think about it, 10% does seem kinda cheap for Jabroga. All that bombing all the way to LV50 and its just 10%. Seems kinda pointless.

^This was exactly my point^, whining because you didn't get your LOLH4X. At least you didn't have to buy your PA again an relevel it because it got worse.

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

On 2008-04-03 10:30, amtalx wrote:
    I wouldn't be supprised is Mayalee Shot stops at SE4 either. All the cool stuff that ST is doing to the Rifles bullets only seems to apply to elemental bullets.

I think Burn and Freeze works.

On 2008-04-03 10:50, Rayokarna wrote:

I remember going "man this guy is really a bitch" at some point so I threw every type of trap at him and nothing worked. At the time that I checked, he was 1 of only 2 enemies to be immune to all SE. That may have changed since AoI though. But I know I will NEVER complain about an enemy that is vulnerable to Burn, haha.

If you are curious PSUpedia has the vulnerabilites. http://psupedia.info/Category:Enemies

EDIT: New info! Burn and Poison works on Carriguines and Grinna Bete S is the only enemy immune to all SE (excluding debufs).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: amtalx on 2008-04-03 11:21 ]</font>

On 2008-04-03 10:49, amtalx wrote:
    ^This was exactly my point^, whining because you didn't get your LOLH4X. At least you didn't have to buy your PA again an relevel it because it got worse.
    Atleast you can relevel it wicked fast. And incase you were wondering, 450% isn't too much.

On 2008-04-03 11:03, amtalx wrote:
    On 2008-04-03 10:50, Rayokarna wrote:

I remember going "man this guy is really a bitch" at some point so I threw every type of trap at him and nothing worked. At the time that I checked, he was 1 of only 2 enemies to be immune to all SE. That may have changed since AoI though. But I know I will NEVER complain about an enemy that is vulnerable to Burn, haha.

If you are curious PSUpedia has the vulnerabilites. http://psupedia.info/Category:Enemies

EDIT: New info! Burn and Poison works on Carriguines and Grinna Bete S is the only enemy immune to all SE (excluding debufs).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: amtalx on 2008-04-03 11:21 ]</font>
    Grinna Bete S are weak to Virus

Grinna Bete C are weak to Virus. The S variety care not for my Virus.

On 2008-04-03 11:30, XDeathX wrote:
    On 2008-04-03 10:49, amtalx wrote:
    Atleast you can relevel it wicked fast. And incase you were wondering, 450% isn't too much.
    Yes...because RIFLES HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO LEVEL FAST. What game are you playing? So you want a 40% ATP boost and a +30% speed boost... You should probably just hop on PSO, grab a hacked J-Sword and call it a day. You get a 10% boost plus +30% speed. Add those two numbers together, get 40%, and be happy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: amtalx on 2008-04-03 11:46 ]</font>

On 2008-04-03 11:42, amtalx wrote:
    Grinna Bete C are weak to Virus. The S variety care not for my Virus.
    Stun?