Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: SE6

On 2008-04-03 11:44, Rayokarna wrote:
    On 2008-04-03 11:42, amtalx wrote:
    Grinna Bete C are weak to Virus. The S variety care not for my Virus.
    Stun?
    I've never been able to stun a Grinna Bete S.

BTW, I got Sleep level 5 for Mayalee shot from PSU wiki:
    http://psu.fei-yen.jp/wiki/html/DB2F...CA5C3A5C8.html

On 2008-04-03 11:42, amtalx wrote:
    Grinna Bete C are weak to Virus. The S variety care not for my Virus.

On 2008-04-03 11:30, XDeathX wrote:
    On 2008-04-03 10:49, amtalx wrote:
    ^This was exactly my point^, whining because you didn't get your LOLH4X. At least you didn't have to buy your PA again an relevel it because it got worse.
    Atleast you can relevel it wicked fast. And incase you were wondering, 450% isn't too much.
    Yes...because RIFLES HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO LEVEL FAST. What game are you playing? So you want a 40% ATP boost and a +30% speed boost... You should probably just hop on PSO, grab a hacked J-Sword and call it a day. You get a 10% boost plus +30% speed. Add those two numbers together, get 40%, and be happy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: amtalx on 2008-04-03 11:46 ]</font>
    You shouldn't be talking. Your precious rifle also got a 30% speed boost and you want more.

You want 30% boost in speed and SE5.

Perhaps it is you that should stop whining. Hypocrit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XDeathX on 2008-04-03 11:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XDeathX on 2008-04-03 11:53 ]</font>

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

According to the amesani data, Grinna Bete S are only vulnerable to Jellen and Zalure...bastards. Good thing we don't see them very often.

@XDeathX: Ugh...I feel like I'm talking at a 3rd grader that insists on regurgitating whatever I say no mater how little sense it makes. The point is that Jabroga is getting better. Is it getting that numbers to appease the damage whores? Maybe not, but its still getting better. Killer Shot has a trend of getting worse as it levels. Masochism is the only reason to level KS past 21.

And I feel like I'm talking to a irritating 5 year old tha has no idea what hes saying and tries to play it off by saying it makes no sense when it makes perfect sense.

Theres no point in arguing with a neanderthal such as yourself.

Good day sir.

And FYI, all rifle bullets get knockdown after 31 and gunmasters get speed boost which all applies to killer shot as well, not to mention KS uses less PP after 31 so it might be like not using more PP as gunmaster compared to the way it is now.

idiot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XDeathX on 2008-04-03 12:13 ]</font>

Abandoning your point of view doesn't bode well for your stance.

I know that Rifles get knockdown at 31+. That's a fantastic addition that gives Rifles a long overdue boost. Kudos to ST for that. ...too bad that's not what we are talking about. But you are wrong about one thing, knockdown does NOT apply to KS or Mayalee after 31+. Even if it did, I think it would be a mistake. KS + knockdown would be too powerful, even if its stalled at SE4.

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

On 2008-04-03 12:09, XDeathX wrote:
    And I feel like I'm talking to a irritating 5 year old tha has no idea what hes saying and tries to play it off by saying it makes no sense when it makes perfect sense.

Theres no point in arguing with a neanderthal such as yourself.

Good day sir.

And FYI, all rifle bullets get knockdown after 31 and gunmasters get speed boost which all applies to killer shot as well, not to mention KS uses less PP after 31 so it might be like not using more PP as gunmaster compared to the way it is now.

idiot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XDeathX on 2008-04-03 12:13 ]</font>
    LMAO. Killer Shot doen't get the knock down effect after lvl 31+ and it's PP amount stays the same at 31-50. But what he's trying to say is that Killer Shot gets HARDER to use at lvl 31+ onwards with no positive effects. Geez, even I got that...

Knockdown on KS31+ would keep robot explosions from owning your teammates, which is IMO one of the most fun things about it. lolfighters
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

On 2008-04-03 12:16, Rayokarna wrote:
    Killer Shot doen't get the knock down effect after lvl 31+ and it's PP amount stays the same at 31-50.
    Hey thanks for confirming that. Its not nearly as bad knowing that PP cost won't increase at 41. Getting a kick in the pants at 31+ still sucks though. Does anyone know the ATA mod at Lvl 50? If its high enough, I'll probably consider keeping a 31+ bullet.

*prays for 100% ATA mod*

Hit KILL SHOT targets should crumble in black looking dust, for 1.) to know that it was effected by killer shot/ incapacitate and 2.) to null any explosive or negative damage after since the target was INCAPACITATED.