View Poll Results: I've seen this kind of poll done at other message boards, and the results and resulting discussion a

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Male - guys

17 35.42%
  • Male - girls

6 12.50%
  • Male- both

20 41.67%
  • Female - guys

2 4.17%
  • Female - girls

2 4.17%
  • Female - both

1 2.08%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I'm a guy and almost all of my friends are girls. Honestly, relationships with women are just more fulfilling to me. My guy friends are great, and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I just get more out of my friendships with women. However, they require more maintenance. You get out what you put in I guess.

Most of my friends are guys, it's not like I have a gender preference when it comes to friends, that's just how it happens.

*Swings large blades*

Since I've been at uni, it evens out, and you don't really keep tabs like this anymore...
    You'll find that this community has more older people than you think!

On 2008-04-11 15:51, Zedlen wrote:
    I have mainly guy friends. That's the problem with being a geek, being that it is kinda hard to talk to other girls, not that I am afraid, I just can't think of what to say...
    Likewise. I'm afraid that most women would laugh at me ( or think I was a loser ) if they knew I was interested in video games, comics, anime and other such things. I know there are women out there who share some of my hobies but I never seem to meet them. As such I tend to clam up and become real quite when I am around the opposite sex.

I'm a girl, and I can't really say I am close friends with any masculine straight guys(at least not in person. i have a lot of guy friends online XD), since I don't know that many (other than my boyfriend lol) pretty much all the guys I know in RL are gay and tend to be just as catty as any girl haha. But they are just aquantences(sp?). My closest friends are 4 girls, but I don't discriminate or anything. I share a similiar mindset some of the posters here have--if you're a good person, you are OK in my book. I tend to avoid getting into a huge circle of friends as that can cause potentially unwanted drama, which I am fortunate to not have!

I have both male and female friends, I really don't keep count anymore. But yeah, if you're a good person, you're cool to be my friend, if you're an asshole or a bitch, I'll hate you.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

I'm a guy with friends on both sides of the spectrum.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Most of my friends are female, like me. That's mostly due to me studying art, with a whopping number of 3 guys in a class of 31... or was it 32? (with one showing up very occasionally.)
    Outside of school I have some male friends, but since I don't see them as often we aren't as close.

eh all of my friends are guys and only have 1 girl i talk to on a regular basis >_< and the 1 girl i want to be with sooooo much but she only sees me as a "friend"

Anti-Emo

I have both male and female friends, its about 50:50 i have no problems talkind with women or men so im in the clear exept i drink to much sometimes