Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nah, you know what's a crying shame?

That the PSU song "The Last Story" isn't used more often.

That was the music that played in the FMV where Ethan fought Magashi at the end of PSU Episode 1's story mode ... the one that sounds like the IDOLA series of songs.

It was used ... for one cutscene.

While the HIVE theme gets facetime in any mission that so much has SEED in it.

WHY?!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2008-04-14 07:17 ]</font>

HIVE should just be used for that, the HIVE. Anything else just makes it annoying, and it's part of the reason I don't run Electronic Brain.
    RPG Cliche #189: The Moral Of The Story (Ghaleon Rule): Every problem in the universe can be solved by finding the right long-haired prettyboy and beating the crap out of him.

In my opinion, Dulk Fakis's first form has a truly awesome theme. I've never heard a video game track that screams "Violence!" like that one. With a nice sprinkling of evil thrown into it as well.

The sad part is that Fakis himself just sits stationary atop his slope, throwing his lame attacks at you. He is NOT worthy of his own theme, in my opinion. To match the awesomeness, we'd need a hyper-active Olga Flow thundering across a HIVE-themed arena in pursuit of the players, throwing out his attacks in synch with the music. I can only dream!

Really, "The Hunt" pretty much overpower all tunes from PSO put together for me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mwabwetumba on 2008-04-16 15:15 ]</font>

I like a select few PSU tracks, but the vast majority I replaced with something better.