Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ult mines.

Thanks for replying to my comment. And sorry Ryan for replaying old threads ><

On 2008-04-16 00:04, xXChaosXx wrote:
    Wow! Well I was wondering how long you took in the Ultimate Mines?, because I played on my friends xbox, I have a level 100 Hunewearl now, but when I went to Ultimate Mines, I was around level 98ish, with a Varaha 35/159/6/0, and I passed through mines within 3 hours, I also used a Delsaber's Buster + Delsaber's Shield, that helps alot, I was AMAZED at the ATP boost it gave me O.o, I also had a Holiness Armor (4 Slots), with a Dragon/HP x2, and Ogre/Power++ x2. Maybe if you had those on, you should be flying right through quickly, and I do suggest having a higher def and power mag D=, and no matter what level it is, jellen and zalure helps you D=

-Chaos
    You say that 3 hours is fast?
    Oh and no offence but your gear is...how do I say this....Crap.

Viperush- It's alright, but a lot of old threads have been bumped lately, so I was getting ticked.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I suppose since PSO Gen is getting slow they're a little bit more lax.

I beat Mines in less than an hour. >_>

Lol. Thanx ryan, I think my equips are crap too D=, I need help, LMAO!. Kinda trying to raise a mag with 5/195/0/0 stats D=, but that is gonna take me awhile D=

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Yes, I'd also like to know what's giving you issues. I managed to do it with my main, a HUnewearl at around 104-106. Perhaps I'd be able to give you some advice, although it's been so long I'm not sure exactly what I remember.

I do remember my equipment was way worse than yours though. XD

One thing I would certainly reccomend would be getting a decent handgun. A Varista actually worked quite well for me. Also, remember to cast Jellen and Deband often. They'll help you out of some tricky situations.
    PSO
    Shalo the HUnewearl, GC, level 151

PSU
    Furrypaws the Beast, PC/PS2, Level 79, WT10

"the megid has a pretty high death rate also"
    Remember to wear 3x Resist/Devil (totaling +45 dark resistance) and you're alright (as long as you've got a shield or armour that shoots up your dark-res 15 or more points).
    Also, you can use a Delsaber's Buster+Shield and 2x Resist/Devils (totalling +55 dark resistance).
    From my own experience, getting more than 60 dark-res is enough to survive the megids. But if you're about to enter a room with 4 or more lilies, use a telepipe before proceeding

Actually, I have a question on Gillchich (and probably the Dubchich too)... I'm a Lv130 HuCaseal and even though I can kill them in 4 hits with my Angry Fist+50, I rarely knock them down.
    Why the hell don't they fall?
    I've tried to guess it was from critical hits, but not really.
    I've also tried damage count (as in completing 800 damage, they'd fall down), but I also got it worng.

So, what is it? Do they fall randomly? Are they weak against a certain type of attack or weapon? Maybe it's the second hit or third hit from the combo? Argh...

To anyone that can explain, thanks in advance.

versatility is my middle name

they randomly fall down from what i understand. if i am wrong, someone please correct me