hmmm, i dont know anything about pso, i only heard its fun, sooo where do i down load the pso game data?

PSO is a Dreamcast, Gamecube, Xbox, and PC game. You can find it on ebay pretty easily.

It is a sort of sci-fi/fantasy RPG style game that had a hand in revolutionizing online console gaming. It takes place on Pioneer 2, an interstellar tansport ship, and Ragol, a mysterious planet Pioneer 2 was heading towards. The sister ship of Pioneer 2, Pioneer 1, landed on Ragol and prepared it for people to civilize on. However, when Pioneer 2 got there a massive explosion wiped out all contact with Pioneer 1. Now you, the Hunter/Ranger/Force summoned by the Principal of Pioneer 2 must investigate to find out what happened to Pioneer 1.

You can play to follow the story, you can do the missions, you can hunt for items, you can even play online (if you know where to go*). A very great game.

* The official Sega servers have almost all been shut down. The only way you can play online now is if you play on the JP Sega servers for Blue Burst (episode 4) or if you can find a private server to hook up to. However, we cannot discuss private servers as they are against forum rules and you can get punished for going into too much detail about them. However, if you watch what people say in PSO General and use a well placed PM (private message), you can find them.

On a final note, I would also like to welcome you to PSO-World. If there is anything more you would like to know about PSO, feel free to ask in PSO General or its sister forum beneath it. You can also ask me or any of us other PSO players if you need help or want more info.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Alex summed it up. You can always google for the Blue Burst download as I've heard people having trouble getting it from the official site. Also as a new member I suggest you post a Hi in the Lounge section for your official greeting to PSO World.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Yes, that way I can give you the official Alex welcome.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

woooo I found a dollar

take what alex said and multiply its greatness times a million. thats pso

its not alexs fault! the game is just to good for words >.>