Page 13 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363 ... LastLast
    Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Error 65'd! NOOO!!!!!

Ship 2 - Gatz

Newmen Activist

On 2008-04-30 18:09, Gunslinger-08 wrote:
    Error 65'd! NOOO!!!!!
    Welcome to our world, now take your anger out on Sonic.

When I tried to sign into Phantasy Star Universe, a message appeared that said my Guardian's License had expired. I then went to PlaySega.com; my account was still active, but the next month's payment was not deducted. I canceled my subscription in hopes of renewing it, but now I cannot create a new one. SEGA gave me a message back saying that they are working on the problem. That was on Sunday (4/27). Tonight is Wednesday (4/30). Now, I understand that there are many others experiencing this same problem, but this is ridiculous! If this keeps up, SEGA will lose most, if not all, of its customers. I suggest everyone get at least one month free for our troubles. It's the least SEGA can do for their constant screw-ups. Yes, this is not the only time something like this has happened. SEGA makes mistakes ALL THE TIME. Everyone involved should receive some sort of compensation for their patience.

All I ask is that SEGA work a little faster on the issue. If this is not possible, then the customers should receive compensation for our relentless patience with this mediocre company.
    My complaint.

On 2008-04-30 19:49, Wiz wrote:
    When I tried to sign into Phantasy Star Universe, a message appeared that said my Guardian's License had expired. I then went to PlaySega.com; my account was still active, but the next month's payment was not deducted. I canceled my subscription in hopes of renewing it, but now I cannot create a new one. SEGA gave me a message back saying that they are working on the problem. That was on Sunday (4/27). Tonight is Wednesday (4/30). Now, I understand that there are many others experiencing this same problem, but this is ridiculous! If this keeps up, SEGA will lose most, if not all, of its customers. I suggest everyone get at least one month free for our troubles. It's the least SEGA can do for their constant screw-ups. Yes, this is not the only time something like this has happened. SEGA makes mistakes ALL THE TIME. Everyone involved should receive some sort of compensation for their patience.

All I ask is that SEGA work a little faster on the issue. If this is not possible, then the customers should receive compensation for our relentless patience with this mediocre company.
    My complaint.

LOL Nice, I wasn't as friendly as you in my complaint.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NGX on 2008-04-30 19:59 ]</font>

On 2008-04-30 19:59, NGX wrote:
    LOL Nice, I wasn't as friendly as you in my complaint.
    Yeah, I tried not to make it a rant. I figured they might listen to it more if it wasn't.

Um i just go error 65'ed but my account is active and it says that i paid 2 DAYS AGO and that the transaction whent through. so i am paying and not getting anything!!!!!!!

Isnt this illegal?

Damn it i was just playing an hour ago >_>

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:59 am Post subject: Still no news on Billing Server

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry we have not been keeping all of you totally updated on the situation, but there has been no news.

We will discuss with Sonic Team compensation for the loss of opportunity to compete for Maximum Attack G Kill Ranking, and will credit anyone charged for PSO-BB, but there is nothing we can do to get you back online until the programmers fix the system.

-Chill

$100.00 says 1 extra week of MAG

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shou on 2008-04-30 20:59 ]</font>

Man am i glad i moved to the 360 servers >.>....

But seriously this is bullshit. Sega needs to get their fucking act together. I hope everyone affected by this gets compensated accordingly and generously.

Sheesh they had the opportunity to bring people back into the game with this event and they just HAD to screw up somehow for someone.

End rant >.>....

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Not sure an extra week of MAG would help. In fact it might make it harder to catch up on leaderboards for people that are participating.

Course, I could be wrong.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

I wouldn't mind an extra week to collect badges and level my chars.

There is no official news of an extra week but it just sound like somthing ST would do to compensate xD