Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 360 status

I hate to be the millionth person to make one of these topics, but with all the new stuff going on in PSU I was thinking about coming back. First of all, I used to play on ps2 but I heard the 360 population is a little better off currently. Could someone please update me on the usual population of the 360 server? Also, since I have to completely start over, do you think it will be easy enough to get a party and get to a decent level fairly quickly? Thanks very much in advance.

Xbox 360 usually has 2-3 universes full. Even when I get home from school at 11am, there's atleast 1 universe completely filled with a couple stars on others. At peak times we'll have 3-4 uni's full with random stars.

Everyone is creating new characters for this event so there are plenty of low levels running around to party with. You can probably hit level 40-50 in a day, my little brother hit 57 in 1 day.
    Chars:
    Mod BoT lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    J.2 lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    Jayster lv 150, Beast fighMaster 20
    GT = "jmido", Xbox 360

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Even at higher levels, you can gain a level per run (a level every two runs above lv100).

And, yes. 360's population is twice as large as the PC's, if that's a deciding factor for you. That doesn't necessarily mean it's a better population, of course.

On 2008-05-04 19:09, jayster wrote:
    Xbox 360 usually has 2-3 universes full. Even when I get home from school at 11am, there's atleast 1 universe completely filled with a couple stars on others. At peak times we'll have 3-4 uni's full with random stars.

Everyone is creating new characters for this event so there are plenty of low levels running around to party with. You can probably hit level 40-50 in a day, my little brother hit 57 in 1 day.
    I can 100% agree with this.... Like the day MAG first came out... Universes 1-3 was completely full 4 was bout 3-4 stars.......it kinda decreased to 2 Universe full since GTAIV came out
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

On 2008-05-04 19:12, Zorafim wrote:
    And, yes. 360's population is twice as large as the PC's, if that's a deciding factor for you. That doesn't necessarily mean it's a better population, of course.
    Not necessarily worse either...>_>

If you're on the fence, now's a good time to come back. The event makes levelling up a joke.

EDIT: You could likely score some decent gear too, as well as a good income of Meseta.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2008-05-04 21:05 ]</font>
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

this is really encouraging. i've been considering coming back as well, i only pray that my xbox360 comes back from its repairs as swiftly as possible so that i don't miss this event.

Hey, if you guys decide to comeback PM me. I'll game with you guys + i have a group of friends who just came back too!
    Pluto Paladin
    Legendary Prophet

Art (-noun) def; [1] Totem Graffiti

360 FTW

Cast/M, 150
    Beast/F, 86
    Newman/M, 110
    Beast/M, 101

Taking A Break From PSU

Where do the new players level these days? I've been around the guardians colony and parum and the low level missions are pretty barren.