Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Technics?

All I want from techs really is for Megiverse to heal teammates. The tech is really dangerous to use; it basically invites all the enemies in the area to take a stab at you, it might as well have some redeeming quality besides healing only you.

I want Nosresta. Shoots out heal-balls at your teammates and heals them like resta with the gradual HP recovery status effect. And the, uh... resta ball would stay on your teammate until they got hurt and then activate.
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

On 2008-05-07 19:22, PALRAPPYS wrote:
    I want Nosresta. Shoots out heal-balls at your teammates and heals them like resta with the gradual HP recovery status effect. And the, uh... resta ball would stay on your teammate until they got hurt and then activate.
    ya know I would find that highly amusing. Just have this ball of light being flung at me. I'd probably try to dodge thinking it's the damn light mob sleep tech. >.>

Nobody's getting Rentis or Dizas. There's been no information ANYWHERE about new arts of any kind, and if JP doesn't even have any news on any "upcoming PA's", we SURE as heck don't.
    Besides, Rentis and Dizas would be a little overkill in my opinion. The game's easy enough. Giresta's HP buff can keep you at full health for a huge amount of hits. Add +3 nullified hits to that, and then how many techers would just keep spamming the technique so they practically NEVER get hit.
    I think it's just a good advantage offline since... well... offline's suppose to be easy >_>

However I do like filling in tech types with existing elements. What do I mean? I mean like...
    Damzonde: A stream of rotating electricity with little electric rings flowing foward around the rotating stream. =0
    Nosfoie: A homing Fire Orb that explodes in impact. Revolves horizontally (hits up to 3 targets)
    Nosbarta: Streams of Barta-like ice home towards target (can have up to 3 streams). Maybe make the ice spikes point at a 45 degree angle forward, giving it a hook-like appearance when streaming down the field.

techn0rganic

I think the reason we get more striking weapon photon arts is because there's more freedom with it, its just animations. But with the guns and technics, they'd have to make like a whole new element or something.