Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

If you want to fight PSO Dark Falz, go play PSO. Private servers are everywhere.
    You mean onewhere.

PSO is not RO/WoW/EQ
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

On 2008-05-10 20:02, Kanore wrote:
    If you want to fight PSO Dark Falz, go play PSO. Private servers are everywhere.
    You mean onewhere.

PSO is not RO/WoW/EQ
    Look a little harder, many exist, especially since the official servers shut down.

A Great an easy Fight

It was perfect in every way possible

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

On 2008-05-10 12:51, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    Olga Flow/Falz in PSO weren't hard either

HAY GUYS.

If you want challenging, original bosses, go play games with much higher budgets like FFXI or something.

If you're not going to do either of those, get over it already. Write to Sega if you're that upset >_>;
    So nobody's allowed to be upset about a lack of effort on Sega's part, eh?

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

On 2008-05-10 19:51, Typheros wrote:
    HAY GUYS.

If you want challenging, original bosses, go play games with much higher budgets like FFXI or something.

If you're not going to do either of those, get over it already. Write to Sega if you're that upset >_>;

Psst, they already did that. Notice how many people we have on our servers.

On 2008-05-10 19:51, Typheros wrote:
    HAY GUYS.

I donīt care if ST donīt put their money well. We pay you know for new exciting content regardless as do you? Why do you defend ST poor planning?

Anyway...ST is also just lazy, plain and simple.

[PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Um yea, we have every right to complain. We paid for the game, paid for the expansion, and pay monthly for content. As customers we have every right to complain for piss poor service. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to stop brown nosing sega so much. Will I continue to pay and play this game? Sure, as I do enjoy it, but I am getting really tired of sega's half assed attempt at "new content".

But you guys are complaining for nothing.

Did you REALLY expect them to program an ENTIRELY new fucking boss just for a one month event? Final Fantasy XI wouldnt have done that either. they would have rehashed another boss with a different model perhaps, or a reskin just like this one. Only difference is, its extremely hard for you to tell on a game like that, since its turn-based.

You people need to stop the fucking bitching. You KNEW he wasnt going to be his PSO form, just like you KNEW MAG wouldnt have included all the PSO rooms and variations of the different stage blocks.

This wasnt "new content", it was to shut the "PSOOO BAWWWWWWWWWW"ers up. the Lightning carnival has the "new content" your looking for.

Shut the hell up already. I can see if you were complaing about something wasnt so retarded, such as the 065 errors. But even if they DID put the exact same PSO Falz in the game, you KNOW you people would still bitch about things they "didnt do right", or that he was "wayyyy too easy".

God, grow up.

Edit: And who the hell is talking about "PSO BOSSES WERE HARDER?" Oh, okay, the PSO falz / Olga flow lasted 10 seconds longer. DAMN that sucks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RemiusTA on 2008-05-11 08:35 ]</font>

On 2008-05-11 08:32, RemiusTA wrote:
    But you guys are complaining for nothing.

Did you REALLY expect them to program an ENTIRELY new fucking boss just for a one month event?
    See 'Seal of the Dark God'. Falz appears as the boss there too. We don't have it yet, but it's a normal mission which we'll likely get just after MAG.

The way I'm looking at this is that the Falz we have access to now is like a larval one. We already know Falz has multiple forms in PSU, one of which we know is a Fakis reskin. I can't remember if the game data had Falz listed as 2 forms or 3, but maybe an unreleased form will have some decent party tricks, rather than just being an almost-identical reskin of another boss with 99% of the same moves.

Edit: On the flipside, all the PSO fanatics saying PSO Falz was harder need to go play the game again. Falz was a total joke in PSO, as was every other boss, just the same as PSU. The best Falz could do was multihit with Rafoie or freeze->Dervant mine combo you, but if you had any sense you would've packed a Cure/Freeze anyway, and have Dimates on pallette.

PSU =/= PSO, a lot of you need to remember that. As annoying as the laziness ST have shown with PSU's Falz is, you gotta remember that every other boss is reskinned anyway, so you can't expect much else.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2008-05-11 08:40 ]</font>

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)