Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

On 2008-05-14 13:42, gurmlk wrote:
    On 2008-05-14 13:41, Anduril wrote:
    I hardly ever use spears on my Fortefighter, but I use Majarra most of the time when I do. If/when I go Fighmaster I think that may be the only Spear PA I'll use since it is already fast, then take into account the speed boost.
    Oh, speaking of Fighmaster, that just reminded me that I was wondering what weapon types that class is going to be able to use, because that will decide whether or not I will be using it.
    Just from the top of my head, I think it's spears, axes, double sabers, and swords.

I've never really played fF, but as any class that can use spears, Majarra is what I use. I don't spam it, but I do use it.

Master of the blue rose chaostroop3's Avatar

axes dubale sabers spears and uhhh i think knuckales... but i dont really rember
    Feed Me!
    No Feed Me! www.pokeplushies.com
    Xiorath F newman level 130 20 Fortetecher
    Okatsunami F CAST level 62 10 PT/1 FF
    Gt:Chaostroop Send me a friend request!

I hardly ever use spears on my Fortefighter, but I use Majarra most of the time when I do. If/when I go Fighmaster I think that may be the only Spear PA I'll use since it is already fast, then take into account the speed boost.
    Oh, speaking of Fighmaster, that just reminded me that I was wondering what weapon types that class is going to be able to use, because that will decide whether or not I will be using it.
    Spear, axe, Double sabers and knucks. (I think)

S rank only of: Sword, Axe, Double Saber, Spear. Requires: Fighgunner 10, Fortefighter 10. Get's speed boost. Uses more PP than other classes.
    That's all you need to know about the class.

I loved spears but after awhle i got bored of them never used Majj...wat ever the hell its called.... and never will so no ur not on ur own

Robotic Fox Mage

On 2008-05-14 13:44, xBladeM6x wrote:
    Spears
    Long Swords
    Axes
    Double Sabers.
    S Class only.
    End of discussion >.>
    That's a nice list, thank you. If that's the list, then unfortunately I won't be using that class most likely. As much as I would like to have all of it's perks, I really need both my long swords and my twin claws with my fortefighter since those are my two main weapons.

I use it depending upon the enemy and how fast the party is moving. Some people don't use that or Jabroga just because everyone else does....it's funny.

Unrealistic.
    http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7841/1911mz3.jpg
    4:15

Image is 53.09 KB, reduce size to 35k or less.

The best spear move ever used. Thevfact that it allows you mobility on the 1st combo is great. Great for dodging.

meh too much other stuff to level. Spears are in the backlog. >.>