Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkon View Post
    Unless you suck at fortetecher because you never bothered to lvl your fucking bullets to a decent extent.
    Bah, it's not like cards take that long to level anyway.

Techer bullets (cards and bows) level pretty quickly compared to techs or gunner only bullets. Well, except for Masei-sou which I FINALLY got to 21. (mainly because I'm too impatient to level it properly)

Just get a fortegunner to come with you.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic44442_2.gif

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkon View Post
    Unless you suck at fortetecher because you never bothered to lvl your fucking bullets to a decent extent.

I lol'd.

Cards level fast without even trying, using a Card Regas, HPC, and lv.30 Ground Card, I still prefer Diga via Mag mainly because I'm used to his movement pattern so I kill him faster that way since his arms are always within Diga range for me.

Thanks alot for all the advice so far.

I have now solved my biggest problem, which made a huge difference, 44+% lighting armor. What a difference in dealing with those (formerly) instakilling sword attacks. Now the only thing that regularly was able to grease me was the missle barrages- which can be dodged and it was my lack of smarts there that wasted me.

My biggest problems/weaknesses now are: No leveled ground bow bullet (or card), and no Nosdiga. (I only have Megiverse now- I only started teching during MAG, I had been Protranser/Fortefighter/fighgunner before, and I never levelled my ground bullet past 5 or so with the Protrancer... d'oh.

So as it stands now, I can beat him (still blowing through 2-3 scapes, my fault) but it's pretty slow. I think maybe a couple days of spamming the ground bullet for the bow would be worth it. It's been forever since I made any attempt at levelling bow PAs.

The high % armor works nicely, but finding a good buy on 44+% lightning 8*-10* armor with head/body slots have been a beyotch. I don't have the name in from of me, but I believe the 46% shield I bought yesterday is 8* and has only head/arm/extra- meaning I just hope not to get stunned. It was still much better than the 34% 9* I had with the body slot.

After I get this down, it's going to be time to head for the hive.... damn, definitely the hardest I've tried so far.

if you dun have ground cards another highly leveled up card bullet will do too.