Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I dont think that the 9000M has rifle range, I'm pretty sure it's standard. The reason why I say this is because I have it, or my friend has it actually, but we checked that in the ruins . We stood beside eachotehr and both aimed at a demenian but we both locked it at the same time, he was using the 9000M and i was just using some junk mechgun. So I think they're the same unless his is defective or something.

If it's not rifle range then I'm almost certain that it's got a better range than regular mechs (even handguns). I've seen people peg off enemies in the towers from the same distance I used my Frozen Shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartBreak301 View Post
    I dont think that the 9000M has rifle range, I'm pretty sure it's standard. The reason why I say this is because I have it, or my friend has it actually, but we checked that in the ruins . We stood beside eachotehr and both aimed at a demenian but we both locked it at the same time, he was using the 9000M and i was just using some junk mechgun. So I think they're the same unless his is defective or something.
    It does have rifle range, distance-wise. It has mechgun targetting radius.

If you were comparing distance, your friend wouldn't be able to target the same thing you were, if you were at your maximum range and he was using non-Yas mechs.

Yask900M is just too typical on a Ranger, and it is even more typical on a Purplenum Ranger, the only ID which can obtain it. For other IDs then, the alternative would be some other pair of mechguns.

Quote Originally Posted by Magus_84 View Post
    It does have rifle range, distance-wise. It has mechgun targetting radius.

If you were comparing distance, your friend wouldn't be able to target the same thing you were, if you were at your maximum range and he was using non-Yas mechs.
    Yeah it does have a longer range than normal mechs. Maybe not rifle range but at least more than a handgun or equal to it.