Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Quote Originally Posted by Vent View Post
    Pain in the a** to solo for a Fortetecher. Haha, hard, but fun.
    Definitely a PITA. Soloed it with a 124 human female Fortetecher 13. I was using mostly cards and bows the entire time because the damn Bal Soza keep doing their damn swipe over and over again. The Bil de Vear weren't as annoying as the Bal Soza even with their machine gun foie. Dambarta took care of them without many problems.

Also loved them having the King Go Vahra behind a fence.. of course he casts foie instead of resta so no AFK leveling for you.

Was a decent run, but made me late for work. In my only run I got:
    5 Metaresin
    2 Bil de Vear horn
    Rabol Cuesta 23% Dark
    [b] Cubo Musrana
    Serdote

Not bad. Saves me from having to make a Dark Cuesta until I want a better percentage.

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

Labs isn't too bad, but The Dark God is better. Drop wise and mission wise.

If they give us Neudaiz GBR at the same time as MAG extension, I'll be running GBR. I don't need 2 needles that badly. I DO however, need a LOT of stuff from the new S2's/new Missions(Red/Knight anyone?)
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

Team Turtle Squad member JazlynnGwen's Avatar

Jazlynn has the labset decoration in her room on PSU. It would be cool if it would actually work. hehe. INstead of a room decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by mvffin View Post
    Labs isn't too bad, but The Dark God is better. Drop wise and mission wise.

If they give us Neudaiz GBR at the same time as MAG extension, I'll be running GBR. I don't need 2 needles that badly. I DO however, need a LOT of stuff from the new S2's/new Missions(Red/Knight anyone?)
    Red/Knight?! WHERE! :O

are you guys insane? forget the GBR, the sange and yasha twin saber cannot be obtained if we don't get 200million on this event. you're gonna put a red / knight over a one time only 14* weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by NIloklives View Post
    are you guys insane? forget the GBR, the sange and yasha twin saber cannot be obtained if we don't get 200million on this event. you're gonna put a red / knight over a one time only 14* weapon?
    lol i wouldnt care much if we didnt get it, i really want it but it would be funny too see sange and yasha in the trade mission and not be able to get it XD

all i want is my spread needle. and after seeing that a spread needle 10/10 and a van brealla 8/10 is only 50 damage difference i dont care much about it any more lololol XD I was gonna go for 2 but i'll just go for 1 now :P im only getting it cuz i can use my van brella for gunmaster :P
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Agreed. I want my Sange, dammit. And I'll be using it solo too!

You can get your Red/Knight later. It's not going anywhere.

Besides, if you don't want your Sange, then sell it. I'll be buying them up. Going to max out my Rising Stike for this too.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    lol i wouldnt care much if we didnt get it, i really want it but it would be funny too see sange and yasha in the trade mission and not be able to get it XD

all i want is my spread needle. and after seeing that a spread needle 10/10 and a van brealla 8/10 is only 50 damage difference i dont care much about it any more lololol XD I was gonna go for 2 but i'll just go for 1 now :P im only getting it cuz i can use my van brella for gunmaster :P
    *picks up Pika*

NOOOO!!! mUsT hAvE sAnGe!!! WT's can't use any kOoL sAbErZ!!! : MUST HAVEZ ROARZ!

EDIT: Maybe we should let this topic die though. Title gets confusing to people looking for the newest update.
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

Nah, i will most definitively level my alt alot on MaG so i´m gonna help ya a little lol.
    But after that, RED/ KNIGHT SEARCH.