Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Acromaster

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    but dagger +shadoog is very good. i do 3 300's with my shadoog plus my dagger's damage is very nice :P
    Pika! Ltns =D

I think Acro God will be served very well to have an emphasis on single handed weps only.

Not to mention removal of technics, this would only create a whole messy situation, and truly take away from the master force experience.

With the focus on all sh weps ( non-technics based )

And lvl 50 skills and bullets, AM may prove to be the most gratifying class ever,.. Personally speaking.

Ltns? D: whast that mean ?_?

oh and hi

is it Lunts? does it mean something D:

GAH X.x
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by Jainsea View Post
    I cant wait for Super Market Sweep to come back!
    lol wow

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    Ltns? D: whast that mean ?_?

oh and hi

is it Lunts? does it mean something D:

GAH X.x
    long time no see lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Shishi-O View Post
    long time no see lolz
    o lol hai XD
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by Shishi-O View Post
    dagger, claw, whip, slicer, mech gun, hand gun, crossbow, rcsm, lvl 50 skills, lvl 50 bullets, lvl 0 tech

( I would cry for the crossbow .., fact is I don't understand why acro doesn't have it now!!? )

For me I love acro...see sig, the fun for me is the bullets, the skills, and the speed as a major draw for me.

As a minor draw... The high tp for the rcsm and the cards, also the defence and human racial bonus.

I will take a hit in pp for more acro speed though
    You give a Master class 8 S-rank weapons? Yeah, that's fair when all the rest have 3-4. I kept the Acromaster at 5 total weapons (one of which is capped at level 10 bullets) so the extra weapon is minor in the end.

I understand that you want an ultimate Acromaster but the class would be a mix of both Acro classes, not what you want in a Master class. As neither the AF or AT has access to a Crossbow I would say that an Acromaster would not have access to one either. The same applies to the Machinegun, which only the AT has access to and it is an A-rank at that!

If you look at the S-ranks available for each of the two classes I could see the Acromaster getting the Slicer and RCSM from the AF and the TCSM and Whip from the AT. For a possible 5th weapon I could see going with a Claw in retrosepct due to the fact that neither the MF or FM has a first-person view weapon so the Handgun would be overpowered.

This leaves us with 40/0/0/50 with 7 Skill PAs and 11 Support Technic PAs. Most importantly the class would not be overpowered and would balance well with the others. Whips would be ideal for crowd control, RCSMs and Slicers for ranged combat, TCSMs for the support technics and lastly Claws for smaller groups and large enemies. The class would no longer need the casting speed increase so it could actually get a second attack speed bonus instead. It would still have a high TP modifier as no attack technics would be overpowered as a result and the rest would be similar to the AF but with fewer HP.

I wouldn't be surprised if acromaster had 40/40/0/0. Give it s=rank shadoog,dagger,saber,card,whip,slicer,handgun,claw . Nothing else.
    (I also have a slight hunch that this class would have lv.10 protie stats at 20 minus perhaps ata and evp, which would reflect that of a lv.10 acrofighter. It would also have traps, with requirements being something like AF10,AT5,PT5.)

No S rank Saber = do not want.

But Acromaster will probably have them, so I'm good.

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

I doubt it'll have any attack techs at all, because it has to compensate for both melee and support.

I'd also imagine that since the Acro classes were always about speed, it's going to be faster than the other master classes (although that'd be quite the insane amount of speed o_o).

Fortefighter once again! Miyuki-chan's Avatar

Also remember that AT will be getting upgraded to 50 support sometime in the future, so it really wouldn't make sense to stack two classes with it...